X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynam RC model planes

Ever since MotionRC stopped selling Dynam products, about the only N. American dealer for Dynam is Grayson Hobby. Although Grayson might ship a plane to a customer in Canada, they refuse or are extremely reluctant to ship any parts to Canada. Does anyone know of another way to get parts for Dynam planes into Canada? I know that AliExpress and Banggood have sellers that have some parts but some of those sellers won't ship to Canada either and those that do, take forever to get here.

I won't buy Dynam products anymore for this reason but I've sold a couple to friends at the field, along with all the spare parts I had. I've not needed parts for a long time but to a new owner of these planes, breakage does happen and now they are in need of parts.

Grayson is about the only one I know... other than general hobby, but I don't think they do parts.

Comment

Only other in the states. https://www.bitgohobby.com/
      AMA 424553

Comment

The new-in-2021 Dynam Hawker Hunter is a nice plane (after repainting it) and flies well BUT. . . . . No parts available anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RRHandy View Post
          Only other in the states. https://www.bitgohobby.com/
          Thank you. Very nice resource to have bookmarked. And they DO ship to Canada.
          Parts availability has always been a stumbling block for me when it comes to buying one of their planes. When Motion was a seller, it was great.

Comment

Now a year has passed, and STILL no spare parts listed for the Dynam Hawker Hunter.

Kind of expected from Dynam, but still very poor service.

Comment

Working...
            X