You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMS T-28 Trojan 1400mm- Is it coming back?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS T-28 Trojan 1400mm- Is it coming back?

Been looking for this bird but zero supply and some sites say it's discontinued- Can anyone shed some light?

Horizon Hobby ( and Tower which is a sub of HH) are the FMS distributors in the USA. Almost all of the FMS planes they carry show on backorder including the Trojan.
    The lack of supply is the same cause and effect everyone is experiencing from the pandemic shut down of world manufacturing across all commodities.
    It is gonna be a matter of restarting the manufacturing engine globally. I seriously doubt that such a successful model in sales as the T-28 is gonna go away any time soon.
    Be patient and welcome to the Squawk.
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thanks OV10 for that. Yes sad consequential effect.of this insidious virus. I'll wait patiently but at least Motion got the Flightline Birdcage Corsair back in stock mine arrived today. It's even worse here in Oz. Been waiting 4 months now for my Draco due next week.

Comment

Working...
      X