X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tnscoot, Which Urethane are you using? Looks really good. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Elbee Thank you, pleased so far. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200321_083909.jpg
Views:	901
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	243555
      Attached Files

Comment

• Had some fun painting the cockpit and doing a few mods to it, got paint done, still needing alot of touch up. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_133311.jpg
Views:	876
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	243873Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_133352_001.jpg
Views:	885
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	243874Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_132740_001.jpg
Views:	886
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	243875Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_132845 (1).jpg
Views:	892
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	243876

Comment

• Originally posted by Tnscoot View Post
          Had some fun painting the cockpit and doing a few mods to it, got paint done, still needing alot of touch up.
          TC, Lovin' the Gray/Green Camo. Great mods in the Cockpit and on the Pilot as well. As for touch-ups....well, Sir, "there in lies the rub." I hear ya. Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Got the painting all but done, silvered the wheels....Will do a little weathering tomorrow and add rivet lines. Waiting on Callie Graphic delivery later this week. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200323_200817.jpg
Views:	889
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	244220

Comment

• Originally posted by Tnscoot View Post
              Got the painting all but done, silvered the wheels....Will do a little weathering tomorrow and add rivet lines. Waiting on Callie Graphic delivery later this week. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200323_200817.jpg
Views:	889
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	244220
              Tnscoot I've been waiting for someone to do a scheme like this! Good choice!!
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Tnscoot that looks awesome!!!!! I think a hint of dullcoat in certain areas for weathering and that would finish it nicely. O

Comment

• sfmadmax Ty very much, I agree on the dullcoat, just ordered some. Need to knock down some of that gloss.

Comment

• Well done all I can do this week, back to work tomorrow for 7 days.....got some rivet lines in, more touch up and paint, just need to weather wings and cowl , gonna take some rivets out on the one side, have to do that next week and the never ending touch ups lol, but i have learned alot and its been fun.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200324_163456.jpg
Views:	896
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	244595Click image for larger version

Name:	20200324_164220.jpg
Views:	891
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	244596Click image for larger version

Name:	20200324_164306.jpg
Views:	883
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	244597

Comment

• sfmadmax Excellent call on the dull coat, sprayed some on tonight made a big difference to me, this is all new for me modding planes so all the advice and input helps, will take pictures later this week with it weathered and livery decals on.

Comment

• Callie Graphics Delivery today 😊 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200327_212643.jpg
Views:	883
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	245355

Comment

• Done all Im gonna do with her, Last picture, hope to maiden her tomorrow to windy here today . Click image for larger version

Name:	20200401_103017_010.jpg
Views:	859
Size:	276.0 KB
ID:	246202

Comment

• Hello! New person here. I purchased this and installed a Spektrum receiver with AS3X (SAFE select). I also plan to fly this on a 3000-3300 3S LiPo battery. Does anyone know if it'll fly just fine? I hear/see that some people have had some noise heavy trimming to do on their 4s LiPos and was wondering if a 3s 3300 will do the job.

With school no longer in session from all the Coronavirus thing going all and Chicago blessing me with an average 2-3 MPH wind speed, the maiden will be tomorrow.

Comment

• You'll be underpowered! I'd suggest using a 4s battery and just moving it to get the correct CG. Suggest you hang on until someone who has experience with the plane, I've heard of folks putting a 4s into a 3s bird but not the other way around.

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• This is my first Flightline airplane and I'm very impressed with the quality and flight handling. It was a very fun build and there are more modifications to come. Flying with a 3600 4s and get 7 + minutes. Now we just need MRC to build the Messerschmitt BF 109 to go with it.

Comment

• Puregreen7 Thanks for posting! What mods are you planning for this bird?

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thanks for the reply Alpha, DNN is modeled after a clipped wing Spitfire. I always liked the look of the short wing Spit. Pictures will follow in a few days.

Comment

• I'm in the middle of a great read I think any of you Spit enthusiasts would enjoy. I have read a lot of military history, especially aviation related and especially of the RAF in WW2 and this memoir ranks amongst the very best. Rather than my trying to describe it here's a link to the Amazon page where I bought it (I read on a Kindle).
                                      https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07NJ9DRCX/...22412850_TE_DP
                                      Tom

Comment

• Clipped wing completed, had the first flight with the short wing today and it went great. Didn't really notice any difference with the reduced span. Great flying Spitfire, thank you Motion RC.

Comment

• Does anyone know how many square inches the wing area is? i would like to race this plane in our club races but the minimum is 400 sq inches.

Comment

Working...
                                          X