Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't yet I'm going to run it stock and see. In the RCG thread the man from Horizon that developed the plane said it was designed to run on 3s or 4s on the stock set up. I remember his name Chris Pucket

Comment

• I know this plane isn’t talked about as much but if any of you are considering going 4s I highly recommend it. I’ve had this plane for over a year now and it was collecting dust because of how slow it was. I recently bought a 70a ZTW ESC and it is incredible now. I need to put the gps in it to see what speed it flies at but I swear it’s close to my EDF planes. It flies and lands perfectly with a 4s 3300mah battery. I get about 6 minutes of hard throttle.

Does anyone know what paint is a match? If not, I’ll go get some matched.

Comment

• I just finished the maiden on mine using Admiral 4s 3000’s and 2500’s with 1 oz of weight on the 2500’s to make them the same weight. I flew 5 to 6 minutes of 60 to 70% throttle and came down with 3.7 to 3.8 per cell. I flew all stock and didn’t notice any excessive heat on the motor or esc. The plane flew great and had more than enough power for me. The torque on takeoff is substantial even easing into the throttle and only using about 70% throttle on take off. I did scuff the wingtips a little on landings asphalt is not very forgiving on foam.

Comment

• Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
          I just finished the maiden on mine using Admiral 4s 3000’s and 2500’s with 1 oz of weight on the 2500’s to make them the same weight. I flew 5 to 6 minutes of 60 to 70% throttle and came down with 3.7 to 3.8 per cell. I flew all stock and didn’t notice any excessive heat on the motor or esc. The plane flew great and had more than enough power for me. The torque on takeoff is substantial even easing into the throttle and only using about 70% throttle on take off. I did scuff the wingtips a little on landings asphalt is not very forgiving on foam.
          I flew yesterday too and it is awesome. I’ll have my wife video next time. I punch the throttle and it takes about 5 feet on grass before it jumps off the grass. It has unlimited vertical. I’ve never had a plane with so much power to weight

Comment

• The video doesn’t give a very good idea of what the vertical is like now

Comment

• Originally posted by C17loadmaster View Post
              I know this plane isn’t talked about as much but if any of you are considering going 4s I highly recommend it. I’ve had this plane for over a year now and it was collecting dust because of how slow it was. I recently bought a 70a ZTW ESC and it is incredible now. I need to put the gps in it to see what speed it flies at but I swear it’s close to my EDF planes. It flies and lands perfectly with a 4s 3300mah battery. I get about 6 minutes of hard throttle.

Does anyone know what paint is a match? If not, I’ll go get some matched.
              I just went to Ace and had them color match it, $5 for a pint of paint beats the :Poo:out of buying Testors or similar paints. All mine with the exception of the yellow Pandora (rattle can) can been painted with Ace sample paint works great!!

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Love my Eflite Spit!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Looks great Jeremy!!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                  X