Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's on posted last year that I saved, a little late but great none-the-less Click image for larger version

Name:	eb333efeb546cfeeba99ac149599af02.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	106125
    Team Gross!

Comment

• Thomas, any chance you could post a couple of pics where you've mounted your sound system, and what / how many transducers etc you're using?
      thanks
      John

Comment

• Not much action in this thread. I love mine but its so damn floaty on landing.
        AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
          Not much action in this thread. I love mine but its so damn floaty on landing.
          That's why I got rid of mine, nice looking plane I just didn't like how it flew.
          TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

That's why I got rid of mine, nice looking plane I just didn't like how it flew.
            That's to bad. I have the E-Flight P-47 Razorback 1270mm which is identical only smaller and it flys beautifully with a standard receiver.

Comment

• I miss mine. I liked it so much more than the 1700 version. Not a fan of the foam or the wing connectors.

Comment

• Rest easy knowing that somewhere out in Wyoming, the heart of your Razor flies on Ryan, had her up a couple of weeks ago on the first flight with the 6s system in the P-40 and it flew beautifully. Kind of ironic when you think that this plane is made from two of the birds that augured in at Nefi, my P-40 and your P-47.

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                  Rest easy knowing that somewhere out in Wyoming, the heart of your Razor flies on Ryan, had her up a couple of weeks ago on the first flight with the 6s system in the P-40 and it flew beautifully. Kind of ironic when you think that this plane is made from two of the birds that augured in at Nefi, my P-40 and your P-47.

Grossman56
                  Mine was more of a confetti dispersement. Kind of like a chemtrail but foam. One impressive midair really. I still want one. I had a scheme picked out. I digress.

Comment

• I here you, I can still see the moment, too bad it wasn't captured for posterity !
                    That was the one drawback to the plane was the paint scheme. A green camo version with some of Zemke's Wolfpack options (such as Bob Johnson) would have helped sell the plane.
                    Also, if you're picking up one for yourself, CB's Motor/ESC/Prop mod would be a good step as well, that prop looked awesome.
                    Now, you got me thinking.......

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• With a little paintwork and a power system change, it really flies beautifully. Either CB’s Skyraider prop mod or the big Varioprop really completely changes the look and feel of the model. Mine has become one of my favorite airplanes to bring to the field. Plenty of power, great fast or slow, and handles wind without a blink.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• My flies great with that BIG and HEAVY 4 paddle Ginsu up in the front end. :)
                        Chemtrail..........LOL Good thing it didn't burn on the way down or else a report to the EPA would have been required. :Scared:
                        The look and feel is so much better as DD has already said.;)
                        Still luv that livery you did DD. :Cool:
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Did you guys extended your runway 2 miles for the run off on landing lol. I cant get it to come down most the time.
                          AMA 1102566

Comment

Did you guys extended your runway 2 miles for the run off on landing lol. I cant get it to come down most the time.
                            Ben...........Don't know where your warbird skill set is at but this bird is not difficult at all for me to put it down on the spot where I want it followed by a less than 100 ft roll out.
                            Between it and the FMS Stang, they are the most predictable birds in my fleet.
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• about 5 years in on warbirds 7 for total flying. So not to new. It just floats on me. I have had bad luck flying it to the ground as any kind impact pushes the retracts threw the wings. I can land everything I have including a fw f86 like a champ. I fly from a dead end street with curbs so I am limited on my runway width. I guess I just need to start dumping flaps.
                              AMA 1102566

Comment

about 5 years in on warbirds 7 for total flying. So not to new. It just floats on me. I have had bad luck flying it to the ground as any kind impact pushes the retracts threw the wings. I can land everything I have including a fw f86 like a champ. I fly from a dead end street with curbs so I am limited on my runway width. I guess I just need to start dumping flaps.
                                I put an extra battery in mine just for weight and it helped.
                                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Mine was more of a confetti dispersement. Kind of like a chemtrail but foam. One impressive midair really. I still want one. I had a scheme picked out. I digress.
                                  Not as impressive as the one I had with him ;)
                                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Not as impressive as the one I had with him ;)
                                    The confetti on our untimely meeting was the end result of the big WTF kind of tree was it.
                                    You should have seen the in air explosion when that Ginsu nailed Ryan, just a totally different OMG :Scared:
                                    Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Ben...........Don't know where your warbird skill set is at but this bird is not difficult at all for me to put it down on the spot where I want it followed by a less than 100 ft roll out.
                                      Between it and the FMS Stang, they are the most predictable birds in my fleet.
                                      Completely agree, one of my most forgiving birds to fly. Would definitely suggest trying some approaches with flaps if you are having trouble slowing it down. Even with the heavier 1700mm motor and a 5800 6S up front, it still lands like a feather for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

LOL GREAT EMOJI STORY TELLIN :Cool:
                                        Yep, Ryan's description of confetti pretty well sums it up, chopped the fuse in three in a tenth of a second.
                                        Trouble was that both the birds looked the same so neither pilot knew whose plane got chopped and whose was still flying!
                                        Both flew the survivor to the ground. Amazingly CB's was in pretty good shape all things considering.
                                        She back in the air Charlie??

Mid air mayhem

Naw, I won't post them again, Ryan's suffered enough........

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                          She back in the air Charlie??
                                          Grossman56
                                          Can't believe you even had to ask LOLReread the first line of post#471 :P
                                          Warbird Charlie

Comment

Working...
                                          X