Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What size batteries will fit without having to cut anything? I currently have 4s 2200 an 4s 4000 Admirals on hand and would prefer not to have to buy anything else. I see a lot of different sizes but also understand that the battery compartment is pretty tight.

Thanks.

Comment

The 2200s go great. I use 2500s as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SanExup View Post
        The 2200s go great. I use 2500s as well.
        What kind of flight times do you get from them?

Comment

Jet Fixer I'm landing at 5 minutes or after and should adjust the timer but I haven't and feel confident I'm not taxing the batteries

Comment

Will a 4000 even fit in there? MRC recommends the 4000 40C. Seems heavy for an 1100mm plane.

Comment

You could fit a 5200, but I'm not sure in the CG. Or the wing loading. But a 4000 and a 3200 are probably close.

Comment

Hi all!

I'm about to buy the Flightline FW-190. I like the 190, had one from Alfa Models years ago.
                With it 1120mm wing span it is possible to hand launch it? And can it (without fuel tank) land with the wheels retracted if necessary​?

We have a grass airfield and not every time a short grass like an golf course.

Greetings!

Comment

Is there anyone out there with an extra spinner assembly. My blade attachment disc broke after an unfortunate meeting with a tree.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X