Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Model Stuka Ju 87 GP/EP ARF 75.2"

Anyone have one of these?

Looking at getting one for winter project.

Tower Hobbies carries an expansive collection of RC cars, RC airplanes, RC boats, model trains, sot cars, and supplies for all hobbyists.
    My YouTube Channel

I don't have the Stuka but I recently built the Phoenix Ryan STA and thoroughly enjoyed the project. I'll be buying more Phoenix kits in the future for sure. Fit and design was awesome!

Comment

I have the 55" spitfire and it is awesome. I to have been considering the stuka.
      Dewey l

Comment

I have thought about getting the Ryan as well. Sure do love Phoenix models. At our fun fly yesterday I saw a Stuka fly, not the Phoenix model (a much bigger one) and he added the dive sirens to his. Must say it makes it so much more realistic. Can you imagine hearing those sirens going off and know you are about ready to die when this plane drops a 1000 pound bomb on your head.
        My YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by jobinseattle View Post
          I have thought about getting the Ryan as well.
          if you build it, i highly recommend a Rimfire 1.2 motor with 16x8 prop. UNLIMITED vertical and amazing performance. The Waco, Spcewalker, and Stuka are on my list....

Comment

Hey everyone, I just purchased tge Phoenix Stuka, the 75" model and was wondering what size gas engine everyone is using? I'm thinking if a 30cc 4stroke or a 25cc 2 stroke. I would like to know your opinions. Thanks..........

Comment

I put a DLE 35 on mine. Works amazing. And it balanced perfectly with no extra weight up front. That’s the main reason I always go bigger on the engine in warbirds.

Comment

Working...
              X