Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a beautiful shot....Looks like the real deal :)
    Brandon Moon

Comment

Sweet image Jon! :)

Comment

Here's an exclusive image for the dedicated Hobby Squawk members. More photos and another video coming tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post
          This is the correct Teaser video link that should have been on the first post.

A short teaser of this exciting new foam composition, electric powered twin. Exclusive review to appear in the February issue of Model Aviation magazine!

And here is a YouTube Video...Excellent flight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91DaSCZbCVE
          Thanks for posting the video very informative great camera work and what a beautiful sky.

Comment

LOVE that photo Tony! Beautiful! Nice subject with a gorgeous backdrop.

Comment

Thanks Jon! It means a lot coming from you, much appreciated.

P.S. - It's a 6:30am shot taken on my day off. Sometimes, as you know, you just have to get it. ;)

Comment

I am glad to see that the post I made over on the Request thread was wrong . Very clever use of that plywood cage over the front gear , to squeeze in 2 batteries . 
                Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.
                R. A. Heinlein

Comment

A photo of a close-in pass ... real close!

Comment

During the week prior and during Veterans Day, Alpha allowed Evelyn and I to babysit/enjoy his Tigercat at our home. I can report that his Tiger was well-behaved, lots of fun, and a joy to have in our home. ;) :)

As you all have seen thus far, this model is a work of art and in the preview video, I used a bunch of adjectives to describe the maiden flight experience. When you see it up close, you'll truly appreciated the level of detail and time invested in getting this plane right. As the old saying goes, if it looks right it will fly right......well, the FlightlineRC F7F-3 is the "BEST" twin powered RC warbird I have ever flown. :)

I can tell you that the FlightlineRC/Motion RC Team invest a lot of time and energy in getting these incredible models right for all of us. Working directly with the original aircraft manufacturer is the key, which they do. More importantly, by taking these important steps, the Flightline/Motion RC Team honor the men and women who built, flew, maintained and supported these iconic aircraft. Kudos once again for your outstanding efforts team. :)

Comment

Gorgeous! Can't wait to get one.
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Pet-sitting Alphas TC ... LOL

Comment

Marines #12 heading up on a flight yesterday ...

Comment

Jon you still got it when taking pics of these planes....great shots bud

Comment

FlightlineRC F7F-3 Tigercat flown on Veterans Day, using two Admiral 4S 4000 batteries:
                              My second flight with an early production sample of the new FlightlineRC 1600mm F7F-3 Tigercat, recorded Nov 11, 2016 by Evelyn. Special thanks to Alpha Enos...

Comment

Beautiful flight....well done. wish my video had turned out that well
                                Brandon Moon

Comment

Excellent video, Tony, thanks for sharing! Your video shows just how slowly the Tigercat can be flown while under full control. I love the butte in the background, too! Clean filming by Evelyn, as always. I know it was an early morning that day but thanks for capturing a video. More to come this weekend ;)

For those watching, Tony is flying the aircraft on my radio, using the instruction manual's recommended CG and settings. The elevator down mix as recommended in the manual gives rock solid handling in the transition to flaps.

In certain ways, I liken this bird's handling most closely to the Carbon Z T-28: The definition of "Relaxing".
                                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thanks Brandon and Alpha! Evelyn said, Thank you! :)

Comment

What a joy it was to find out there is going to be an RC model of 7F7 Tigercat! I was introduced to the Tigercat when it was added to the American tree in the War Thunder flight simulator about 2 years ago. It has since become my favorite twin engine prop plane I have flown in War Thunder with the ME 410 a 2nd favorite. It is a very versatile plane able carry out fighter and ground attack roles. Given my experience with this plane it should make for a great powerful RC plane.

I urge every RC pilot to check out War Thunder. It is a great way to become more familiar with all these great warbirds. The game can be downloaded for free for PC, PS4, OS X and Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                                        Jon you still got it when taking pics of these planes....great shots bud
                                        Another reminder and disclaimer ... my daughter shoots probably 50-60 % of the photos that I post. ;) I do spend a little time processing them but she is the real brains of the operation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajora View Post

Another reminder and disclaimer ... my daughter shoots probably 50-60 % of the photos that I post. ;) I do spend a little time processing them but she is the real brains of the operation.
                                          Well my hats off to her. She does fabulous work and I'm super impressed...may have to come up there some time and have some of mine shot....that would tickle me to death. Now to just find the time and an 18 wheeler to bring them all ;)
                                          Brandon Moon

Comment

Working...
                                          X