Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As fans of Brandon's stunning work over the years, Evelyn and I are indeed humbled, honored, elated and very thankful to be thought of and included in his very cool F7F-3N conversion. For us, this hobby is a passion, pure, inspirational, and just plain fun! The best part is our model aviation extended family. You all are the best and we feel very fortunate to have your friendship and support. We can only hope that one day we'll all meet up and fly together....that would be amazing! Fingers crossed! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
      As fans of Brandon's stunning work over the years, Evelyn and I are indeed humbled, honored, elated and very thankful to be thought of and included in his very cool F7F-3N conversion. For us, this hobby is a passion, pure, inspirational, and just plain fun! The best part is our model aviation extended family. You all are the best and we feel very fortunate to have your friendship and support. We can only hope that one day we'll all meet up and fly together....that would be amazing! Fingers crossed! :)
      Well, we'll have to make that happen some day ;) I would be honored and love to come meet and fly with Ya'll some time.
      Brandon Moon

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
        There's making models and then there's honoring history and aviation.
        We choose the latter. :)
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post

Well, we'll have to make that happen some day ;) I would be honored and love to come meet and fly with Ya'll some time.
          We may have to make the trip to the 2017 Arizona Electric Festival. :)

Comment

We may have to make the trip to the 2017 Arizona Electric Festival. :)
            I will definitely meet you there, and would be a blast.
            Brandon Moon

Comment

• Pilot Ryan finished the Build Video for us in a jiffy, although there isn't much too this bird! I think he'd agree Lelu is an elegant aircraft and a simple build, check it out here:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Stay tuned for a Flight Review Video from Mike and Ryan in just a few days.

Comment

• Okay Brandon, AEF is on our calendar, Feb 17 & 18. Looking forward it! :)

Checking out the vid now Ryan.

Edit-Outstanding build vid...Kudos Ryan!

Comment

Okay Brandon, AEF is on our calendar, Feb 17 & 18. Looking forward it! :)

Checking out the vid now Ryan.
                  That sounds super....On my calendar as well. looks forward to meeting you both ;) and flying together.
                  Brandon Moon

Comment

• Same here Brandon! We'll have a great time. :)

Comment

Same here Brandon! We'll have a great time. :)
                      Hey Tony,
                      A little off topic, but have another one I've been working on for a while now refurbishing and dedicating the same thing to :) Won't be ready to fly by Feb though.....slow work in progress. Still waiting for the Xplaneguy "Tony" figure to show up...lol, but may just do this one in her honor as our RC Society young female aviator with a FPV cam in the Co-Pilot seat instead...haven't decided the co-pilot position yet?

Still have a lot of painting to do on the pilot figure and so forth...so this one will be a while yet. but though I would share early in work pics

OK...Now back to the Tigercat ;)
                      Brandon Moon

Comment

• That is so cool! I like it Brandon.

Thank you,
                        Evelyn

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                          Pilot Ryan finished the Build Video for us in a jiffy, although there isn't much too this bird! I think he'd agree Lelu is an elegant aircraft and a simple build, check it out here:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          Just watched the video, I cannot wait to get my hands on this plane.

Comment

• Great video Ryan, as always. And, of course, looking forward to your flight video as well!
                            You and Mike are probably out there right now!!

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

That is so cool! I like it Brandon.

Thank you,
                              Evelyn
                              Well couldn't get the female pilot to fit properly in the back seat of the "Cat"...Dradts!!!:(...so it will have to be the B60 Duke I've been working on instead for now. Will have to hunt around and find a better sized "Evelyn" for the back seat on the "Cat"

As always, I like to do something a little different with each plane. I think our female aviators are overlooked and always good to give them the recognition deserved and promote our youth and female flyers :shy:
                              Brandon Moon

Comment

• To anyone who wanted to hear the Mr.RCSound PW-2800 Double Wasp sound in the Tigercat, here's a quick preview video of what I'm working on. It's raining today, so I wasn't able to film flights with the Mr.RCSound ASPIRE Sound System. So far I just have one TT-25 installed. I'll fly it first, then decide whether to install the Base Transducer or not. Complete photos and flight video will come later.

Quick indoor test of newly installed Mr.RCSound ASPIRE sound system. Single TT-25 transducer installed under the battery tray. Ten minutes of work, total. In...

P.S. I need chocks!

Comment

• I have been working on installing a Mr. RCSound system. Here are the first run of TT25 Nacelle preparations and speaker installs done so far.

I will be testing out securing the speakers to the nacelle side walls with "Foam-Tac" this time instead of 5 Minute epoxy and see how well it holds them on?
                                  Brandon Moon

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                    Great video Ryan, as always. And, of course, looking forward to your flight video as well!
                                    You and Mike are probably out there right now!!

Grossman56
                                    Man o man! 8 flights through her today. Amazing! You guys will be glad to own this one for sure. I'm playing around with video now. Thinking about releasing the second flight for Hobby Squawkers only while I flesh out the Official Review. We had a blast today. It was nasty windy variable winds and always a cross component. This plane indicates so well what it needs and what its attitude is. The Tigercat calls me on my cell and says, "hey, I need a little more rudder and just a touch of opposite aileron" I'm like "Ok, cool. Here" Tigercats all like greasing it in after that. Having some fun there. This bird truly flies as good as it looks.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	448.4 KB
ID:	52523

Comment

• Congrats...I bet you're doing the Happy Dance ;) She does fly super rock solid, predictable, and no bad habits. Glad you Finally got some stick time on her ;)

Beautiful photo shot!!!
                                        Brandon Moon

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	448.4 KB
ID:	52523
                                          I'll be sportin a custom livery because I don't want to mix mine up with the gaggle of others that I predict will show up @ NEFI next June :rolleyes:
                                          Bringin ALL the twins(7) ;) See ya there.
                                          Warbird Charlie
                                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                          X