• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or Maple Valley, Washington!! :p
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• An interesting model to make would be a 90" B36 could run with twin 4s 5000 packs

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
        An interesting model to make would be a 90" B36 could run with twin 4s 5000 packs
        Yesssss!! :cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
          An interesting model to make would be a 90" B36 could run with twin 4s 5000 packs
          +1 :cool:
          rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
            If any of you are attending the Arizona Electric Festival, we'll have this bird there for tryouts ;)
            I'm looking forward to seeing the spitty (and the A-10?) in a few weeks!
            Pat

Comment

• I'm hoping that Ryan will have one at Nefi at AMA Hq in June if I haven't got one by then.

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                I'm hoping that Ryan will have one at Nefi at AMA Hq in June if I haven't got one by then.

Grossman56
                Hopefully we'll all have one by June! :cool:

Comment

I'm hoping that Ryan will have one at Nefi at AMA Hq in June if I haven't got one by then.

Grossman56
                  I'll have all the new planes I can fit in my van! If you guys don't leave me out of the Starbucks run I might even let you fly it...LOL

Comment

• Hmmm, I'm thinking I need to open a Starbucks mobile van, then I'd have everything I ever want to buy!!
                    We're bringing the trailer this year, so coffee isn't a problem. Still, if Diane and Val get bored again, I'll make sure she gets you one as well!!

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Hey Ryan, are you eyeballing the new A-10?? I'd love to see that one as well
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• 300 saved and to get the rest I'll sell my eye teeth. Bring on the pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!*!!!!
                        Dewey l

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                          300 saved and to get the rest I'll sell my eye teeth. Bring on the pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!*!!!!
                          Dewey.........that's a great idea but I got ya beat on body commodities to support this addiction. I have the rarest blood type of AB negative.
                          Some blood banks actually pay a good dollar but I've never done that in 45+ adult years, maybe I should start :Dead:
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Hey Ryan, are you eyeballing the new A-10?? I'd love to see that one as well
                            Eyeballing is a nice way to say obsessing. Yes, I should have all of the new goodies with me. Before you know it you'll be flying edfs.
                            Off the top of my head I'll be bringing.

Tigercat
                            P-38
                            Both of our Spitfires
                            Avanti
                            F16 70mm
                            1500 Razorback
                            Mig 21
                            Bearcat
                            A-10
                            and whatever else will fit. Can't wait. I love this event and the site. Doesn't hurt it's my Hometown.

The camping is always there for those who want to be by the showers and indoor plumbing. There's a more lofi camping site on the North end of the grounds.

Comment

• Not to mention Starbucks in Muncie!!
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• I haven't bought a prop plane it quite a while. I might just have add this one to the hangar!

Comment

• Adam from warbirdpilots.com produces some of the most detailed, poseable, full body pilot figures I've ever seen. Many of the turbine drivers at my main airfield use Adam's figures, and I recently spoke with him about the FlightLineRC 1600mm Spitfire Mk.IX being a 1/7 scale warbird and a perfect candidate for his 1/7 WWII RAF figure. Standing at 10" tall, this pilot figure is quite detailed, and fully configurable.

Here are a few basic pictures of the figure out of the box and posed with the FlightLineRC 1600mm Spitfire Mk.IX. I'll post a tutorial soon showing how simple it is to modify the aircraft to fit most of this large figure with just a couple of slices.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08057.JPG
Views:	1834
Size:	350.9 KB
ID:	61018Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08060.JPG
Views:	2280
Size:	773.3 KB
ID:	61023Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08065.JPG
Views:	1797
Size:	477.2 KB
ID:	61022

The weather was very overcast today, and felt very much like we were in 1944 England! I'm gradually weathering this model more and more to make it look the part.

Name:	DSC08091.JPG
Views:	1842
Size:	291.5 KB
ID:	61019

Name:	DSC08088.JPG
Views:	1807
Size:	422.1 KB
ID:	61021

Name:	DSC08087.JPG
Views:	1778
Size:	341.2 KB
ID:	61020

The final production model arriving soon for video from our ever excellent multimedia team.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• That looks so sweet...Adam is a rock star when it comes to warbird pilots...I've used both his civilian and jet pilots and they are tremendous quality. Looks like I will be going back to him for this bird as well.
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Very awesome

Comment

• Good looking plane ;)
                                        Brandon Moon

Comment

• To the good people at MotionRc and FlitelineRc,
                                          Congratulations for listening and your good works towards production of what looks to be a perfect warbird model for the masses!!
                                          This model is exactly what I've been craving for. Just the right size and features now exist for one of the most cherished airframes of all time.
                                          I hope your teams are ready for the demand that will ensue, and I'm looking forward to being one of the first test pilots!

Cheers,
                                          Denis

Comment

Working...
                                          X