Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official FlightLine RC 1600mm Spitfire Mk. IX Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey SkipperDen, welcome to the Squawk!
    We're all anxiously waiting for the release of this plane!
    What are you flying now?

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• Hi Denis, welcome to Hobby Squawk! Thank you for your support, we live and die on the support of our customers and we appreciate every single one of you.

We're preparing a full flight preview video, which should go live in about a day or two. I'm looking forward to see Pilot Ryan and Captain Mike's official build video and flight review video of the full production model within the month.

Thanks again!
      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Well....lessee, right now we're not flyin' much in the great white north on account of it's really white!!
        I just finished assembling that sweet F7F, and will have some time to dress her up a little before it turns green again. What a spectacular machine!! The kit fell together nicely and looks great just sitting there! Can't wait to fly it!
        I'm slowly going electric and have a collection of batteries that are all set for the Tcat and the Spitfire.
        I've been loving this hobby for over 40 years and have been able to enjoy some amazing changes.
        The foam revolution is really starting to make things exciting and very reasonable for all to enjoy.
        Keep up the great work!

Comment

• I had the oppertunity to see this plane fly. It has an amazing presence in the sky. On the ground it's size and scale fidelity is a real eye catcher. I haven't bought a foreign war bird yet, but this might be the exception. I don't think my P-38 and my F4U will mind, much. I'm just waiting for that pre-order notice.

Comment

• Sounds great Skipper!
            Here's a shot of wonderful Wyoming that I just took out of my window...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9461.JPG
Views:	767
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	61312 So I can totally relate!!
            Team Gross!

Comment

• I remember those days as a kid in Minn. brrrr
              AMA 424553

Comment

• Looks like my house right now too! We got a foot of snow dumped on us yesterday... Didn't stop me from flying micros. ;)
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Hi there. Am looking forward to the build/flight review video's. Will this Spit come with a single point wiring harness for those of us who will need to take the wing off for transport?
                  Cheers
                  Mike

Comment

• Hey everyone, just joined up and can say I'm really excited about the upcoming release of this plane. I have been on the WWII warbird train for a while now. Got the Flight Line P38, FMS P51s in the 1400 and 1700mm, and want the F7F, P47 and now the Spit. Plan on going to SEFF in April if work doesn't get in the way, if anyone is going it would be cool to meet up there. Like the fun take everyone has on this forum, Haven't seen the uptight posts like I have seen on RCG. You guys really put out some good information on some of the products you fly and produce. I met a newly retired Airline pilot that is getting into the RC realm, I will direct him this way.
                    Take care,
                    Don

Comment

• Welcome Don! We are just a bunch of RC aviators who love the hobby and like to help each other out. Glad to have you aboard!
                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Welcome to Hobby Squawk, guys! We just do what we love, and share it with others who love the same.

And by "It", I mean "crash airplanes for times than we care to count". :D

I'll post a photo of the Spirfire's easy disconnect setup tomorrow when I get it from storage.

Comment

• Can't wait to see and maybe fly the Spitty next week at AEF!
                          Pat

Comment

• How can you get notified when Motion starts taking orders on this Spitfire ?

Jim

Comment

• Hi Crazystick, we'll announce the pre-order here in this thread and on the front page of our website. The Avanti and A-10 are in production now, with the Spitfire fast behind them, so it won't be too long. We are waiting to begin the Spitfire's pre-order until it has shipped. Thanks for your interest!

Comment

• Is there a trade-in program for the 1200mm version ? LOL Looks great.
                                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing this spitty at AEF this weekend
                                  Brandon Moon

Comment

• Looks like this has died a quiet death. :(

Comment

• Well, until there's more info on it. Not much more can be said

Comment

• This will pick up once again when the A-10 finally gets released and this gets into production. I saw Alpha's bird at the AZ Electric Festival over the weekend, and it's gorgeous! Even though it has the same wingspan as the P-38 and Tigercat, it looked much larger because of that big elliptical wing.
                                        Pat

Comment

• The quiet before the imminent storm. There is going to be a flurry of activity in the coming weeks at Motion RC, so stay tuned! :spitfire
                                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X