Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the flight review video Stuart Warne @ 3:45 mentions: "slowed down the servo rate on ESC by 1ms to stop torque (prop?) from being so violent ..." Can someones elaborate on dat??

Narly

Comment

• Some ESCs have programable slow start up, used for helos more than planes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Narly View Post
        In the flight review video Stuart Warne @ 3:45 mentions: "slowed down the servo rate on ESC by 1ms to stop torque (prop?) from being so violent ..." Can someones elaborate on dat??

Narly
        Hey there, I asked a similar question when I first got mine and was advised on here not to be too concerned about it.....they were right, I need not have worried .....It really is very manageable and well mannered IMHO.

cheers
        Kurt

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobh View Post
          Has anyone besides me had issues with the plastic oleo struts breaking on the landing gear? I called Motion RC and was told that they are not available as a separate part.
          So in order to replace a broken one you have to buy the entire strut assembly.
          I was told that the Mfg. Monitors this site. So if others besides myself would like to see the Oleo Assembly sold as a separate item please add yourself to the list.
          thank you.
          I had the same problem with one side and after gluing it together several times, I just removed it. It's just cosmetic anyway and does not change the functionality.

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
          X