• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COOL!! Let the FUN begin!

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• Now, we just need a Hurricane and a ME-109E in yellow nose colors in 1600 mm
      Team Gross!

Comment

• Does anyone know if Motion's Admiral 6S 5000mah 50C battery will fit in this Spitty? Any info on battery compartment size?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
          Now, we just need a Hurricane and a ME-109E in yellow nose colors in 1600 mm
          I was always an ME-109G guy myself. Prefer that streamlined nose and cowl over the blocky E but that's just me. :D
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Yes to the question about the battery. An earlier post said it was designed for the 6S 4000 or 5000 pack. That's VERY good news, as I have a bunch of 5000 packs for my EDFs.

Can't wait for this bird and the other 1600mm series coming along. This is PERFECT to start a collection. The FMS 1400mm series are nice looking birds, but they don't have the horse power needed for a plane that size without upgrading. These will be bigger and I'm sure have a better match of power to size.

Thanks for producing these series of planes. I know you'll be successful with them.

Keep 'em coming!

Comment

• We've flown 6s 4000-5000, since so many of our larger aircraft use those batteries. The plane wants the power!
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• But there are so many F's and G's but how often do you see an E model, the Battle of Britain bird!!
                Or how about a Buchon??

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• True, but there are so many Mustangs too but that doesn't mean I love them any less! lol :)
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Of all the product development secrets I keep, I'm content to divulge that we don't plan on making a Mustang any time soon. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a good Mustang, but for now if anyone else wants to make them, have at it. The Ta-152 and La-7 showed us that in the game of Risk, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, but I'd rather be answering that question on the tip of the spear than the safer base.
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Maybe not a Mustang exactly, but I have to admit that a nightfighter Twin Mustang would be a sweet one to consider, if the foam could handle the black paint. But, definitely happy to hear that you guys will continue to focus on the less-modeled subjects. Perhaps maybe a nice, never-before-modeled-in-foam F-106? :cool:

Comment

• I'd like to see a large P-36 or Fw190D-9. I love twins but the P/F-82 and P-61 just don't do it for me. I'd rather have a DH-103, Ki-83 or He-219.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                          I'd like to see a large P-36 or Fw190D-9. I love twins but the P/F-82 and P-61 just don't do it for me. I'd rather have a DH-103, Ki-83 or He-219.
                          All sweet choices!
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Sign me up for a He-219!!!

Comment

• Hey Alpha when you mentioned the TA152 and the LA 7 we're they a win or a lose. I'm still wanting a TA152 but you guys keep getting me with other more delightful treats like this spitfire. I'll still try to help on the TA front if I can get in a few extra hours of work. But I'm really all about the bigger birds. Thanks and keep them coming.
                              Dewey l

Comment

• A large p39 would be cool. I really like the small one from FMS. I did build my scratch built p39 to 57". But to see one 63+ would be awesome

Comment

• I love the diversity we are offering but it's definitely not without risk. We never know for sure what unique offering is going to explode, and which is going to be a dud. But I love that we go after it all the same. There is nothing wrong with offering the ubiquitous warbird (Mustang, Corsair, Thunderbolt, et al) as long as it is a home run in terms of quality, features and scale appeal and amenities. Anything short of that these days is just another ho-hum offering. Finding the sweet spot is what it's all about.
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                                    Hey Alpha when you mentioned the TA152 and the LA 7 we're they a win or a lose. I'm still wanting a TA152 but you guys keep getting me with other more delightful treats like this spitfire. I'll still try to help on the TA front if I can get in a few extra hours of work. But I'm really all about the bigger birds. Thanks and keep them coming.
                                    If I recall correctly I think I read the Ta-152 was one of their hot sellers.

Comment

• Indeed I really like the looks of the ta152, but I have a hard time wanting Non American aircraft. It's just this sence I feel inside I can't shake. Anyhow I do like the plane and the uniqueness of it. I guess it's a patriotism thing that ticks in my head.

Comment

• I can totally understand that rifleman_btx. I've gone back and forth with that myself. I finally decided that warbirds are warbirds. They didn't have a thing to do with politics or sides. They were simply flying machines that did what they were told. One other thing that helped me was learning about many Axis pilots that displayed honor and respect even to their enemy (as did we). There was a Code of Honor that many pilots lived by - on both sides - during the war. In fact, I recall reading about many Axis pilots that hated having to display the Swastika on their airplanes.

So now I can fly my JU-87 Stuka (yes complete with Swastika on the tail) with respect for what those boys and men went through - on both sides.

But I draw the line at flying an Allied warbird in a captured Axis livery. :)
                                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Indeed, very true, still the soldier in me just goes..... Naaaaaaw lol but yes you are very right about the code of honor in the air :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X