X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
    I agree with Aros.........Right after they bring out the 1600 mm OV-10!!

OV-10 OV-10 OV-10!!!

Grossman56
    that one would be after the P-61 I believe
    www.TSHobbies.com
    Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• nobody making these yet, so needed, I can always put an addition on my hanger, PLEASE :cool::cool::cool:
      rc flyin addict

Comment

• B-29 would be sweet, especially at around a 2400mm span :cool: Would put it right in scale with the 1875mm B-17

Comment

• so sweet :rolleyes:
          rc flyin addict

Comment

• All good looking planes, but I'm still waiting on that P-61 ;) Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCABPD0UL.jpg
Views:	763
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	59802
            Brandon Moon

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.frankenjet View Post
              nobody making these yet, so needed, I can always put an addition on my hanger, PLEASE :cool::cool::cool:
              Please don't make these. I would have to buy them both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post
                All good looking planes, but I'm still waiting on that P-61 ;) Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCABPD0UL.jpg
Views:	763
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	59802
                I'm with you Brandon.:cool:
                AMA 424553

Comment

• OV 10 Please..... The only versions available are short kits or scratch built balsa ve3rsions. The short kit I made was a bit small I thought.

Comment

• Sooooo.....getting back to the Spitfire..........
                    How many are waiting in the pre order line????

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• I am ready to pre-order this FL 1600mm Spitfire at the moments notice.....my recent order of the FMS 1500mm P-47 Razorback is just an interim purchase ....I have not maidened my FlightLine F7F-3 yet.....ran out of hangar space 10planes ago. (honestly figured I would be crashing more often, so my turn over rate is very low....a good and bad thing)

TwistedGrin

Comment

• I here you, I almost wish I'd crash more often. So far, in my whole flight career I've written off two planes, which I immediately replaced, maybe that's my mistake!!!

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Kudos Gman, I find it in interesting how some pilots can maintain that kind of record and others dont. The only regret I have about starting out in this hobby is not utilizing a good sim to start. I now recommend to all kids and students to have at least 50-100 hrs on a good sim before even attempting flight. Having been self-taught with no formal teaching or help from organized clubs I have noticed you pick up some bad habits which could end badly, my 8-31-16 accident/injury being one. If at all possible join a local club, or some organized group you can learn from.

Comment

• Gross man, you are just not trying hard enough...;)

Comment

• Oh, I don't know about that!! Check out the Airplane triage pics. I broke three planes that day,and my buddy who was flying with me crashed two, haven't flown together since!!
                              I said to myself, "screw this", came home, dumped off the broken planes and grabbed three more and headed back to the field!!
                              All three recovered from their injuries and have been back in the air numerous times.
                              Now, the last time I made any comment, I hadn't written off any planes, so I'm being very cautious here!!!
                              (SHADUP GROSSMAN!!!)
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• Any new pics? Is Chinese New Year over yet?

Comment

• It ends February 15th.

Comment

• Yeah Grossman...,. I know what you mean. They are sneaky little buggers and as soon as they hear comments like that they misbehave. Have a good one
                                    T

Comment

• If any of you are attending the Arizona Electric Festival, we'll have this bird there for tryouts ;)
                                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                        If any of you are attending the Arizona Electric Festival, we'll have this bird there for tryouts ;)
                                        Dang, 3 of my flying buddies snowbird in Apache Junction. I wish I could be there. Should be a fun event. I'll let them attend and enjoy on my behalf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                          If any of you are attending the Arizona Electric Festival, we'll have this bird there for tryouts ;)
                                          you know, there's a bunch of folks here in Texas that would love to test drive some of these new planes. :rolleyes: You could say, " Hey going to have this plane in Waco this weekend, ya'll come on down and give it try!" :shy:

Comment

Working...
                                          X