Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-7.2V... The rest of your plane is 5-5.5... I don't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
      6-7.2V... The rest of your plane is 5-5.5... I don't understand.
      Concur..……..they may work but at a much slower speed.
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Yes it could be as well but as a matter of fact I've just given a wrong link. Here's the right one https://hobbyking.com/fr_fr/turnigyt...fr_fr_products

Same feature for torque and speed but at 6V.

Comment

• Much better!

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Battle of Britain Model Squadron posted on youtube Yesterday is worth a look
              The pilots of "Battle of Britain Model Squadron" re-united at BMFA Buckminster to fly and film on 9th & 10th September 2020. All the flying sequences are our...

Comment

• What a great video, goes to show just what its like to land in FPV, not so easy, but a tough airplane helps!

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Does anyone out there have the control horn for the tailwheel or have 3D printed or designed one, I went to fly mine today and during preflight saw that the wheel was not moving right, the horn broke in half and the screws was all that kept it from falling out. Out of stock and have to order the whole assembly.

Ron.
                  AMA 424553

Comment

• I bought a new one when that happened to mine but waiting for it I glued the horn together and since it's been working fine I haven't swapped the new one in.

Comment

• Thanks Even.
                      AMA 424553

Comment

• You are very welcome but my names Evan...

Comment

• Had an unfortunate crash last week with my Spitty, on landing a tree jumped in front of the plane....turned out to be a fairly high pine!
                          See below our rescue attempts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                            You are very welcome but my names Evan...
                            AMA 424553

Comment

• Any one have a link for just the Oleo's for the gear? I don't need the entire strut, wheel, etc. I just want to replace the oleo links.
                              Thank you in advance
                              BobH

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9234.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.5 KB ID:	280062

So this just happened :D

Im fairly new to this addiction, been flying for the past year, but manage to increase my Hangar to 15 planes ( which living in the countru with ZERO hobby shops and outrageous shipping prices says enough about my addiction :D )

Anyway, I have few questions to ask, so here goes

I have 3 4100 mah 6s batteries ( weigh about 675 grams ). Should they suffice to fly this gorgeos, providing I put enough weight in the nose to achieve recommended CG?

Does this plane needs a seperate BEC or stock ESC is ok?

Has anyone tried to put Beacon hobby coat or miniwax on the plane? I like to coat all my planes for shine and protection, but I dont want to add to much weight to it.

Also, did anyone use Tamiya acrylic paints for touch up and if so, which ones?

Thank you guys
                                Attached Files

Comment

• Your Batterys should be fine, the battery compartment is big and you can move the battery around to get the CG with out any nose weight added. Minwax polycrylic water based will coat and protect the plane.

Ron.
                                  AMA 424553

Comment

• Has anyone besides me had issues with the plastic oleo struts breaking on the landing gear? I called Motion RC and was told that they are not available as a separate part.
                                    So in order to replace a broken one you have to buy the entire strut assembly.
                                    I was told that the Mfg. Monitors this site. So if others besides myself would like to see the Oleo Assembly sold as a separate item please add yourself to the list.
                                    thank you.

Comment

• It's for looks. can you glue it together? May need to find someone print it. Have you looked on thingyverse?

Comment

• Evan, I didn't glue the arm on the tail wheel, I see the problem with the arm is the screw does not go thru to the other side, or halfway. I put the arm on with a longer screw and it is solid again and hope it holds till parts are in stock.

NOTE: To all that have this plane, put a 6mm long screw in the steering arm so that it goes all the way thru it and grabs the other side of it.

Ron.
                                        AMA 424553

Comment

• what is the safest c rating of 6s 5000 to use in the spitfire please

Comment

Working...
                                          X