Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is up on the Store and a YouTube Video as well.
    Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.
    R. A. Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
      Sorry guys , that plane wont be coming out. To bad so sad
      You were wrong. :)

https://www.motionrc.com/collections...nt=29401005452

Comment

I'm really impressed how agile it is with the wing design and appeared to be super fast. I'm also glad it'll fly on 3s.

Comment

there are some models you can just tell that they love to fly and with the way Ryan was flying the 152 it looks like a real winner.
          AKA meltor

Comment

I was on the fence about this plane until I saw the video. Now I want one!
            Pat

Comment

Look at those wings flex lol
              AMA 1102566

Comment

Whoo, hooo!!! Just saw the YouTube video!

and it's bigger than 1/11 scale, with 1300mm wingspan.
                ---
                Warbirder

Comment

Well, it's 1310mm, which is right at 1/11 scale. Saw the video yesterday, can't wait for the pre-order to go up! Got the Mig coming on Friday, and hopefully the Bearcat and then this TA soon after.
                  Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                    Well, it's 1310mm, which is right at 1/11 scale. Saw the video yesterday, can't wait for the pre-order to go up! Got the Mig coming on Friday, and hopefully the Bearcat and then this TA soon after.
                    Yep, you're right. I did the math a little too quickly. I'll preorder, too. I maidened my FLRC P-38 this past weekend. If the quality of the TA-152 is close to that of the P-38, it'll be an awesome plane!!!

---
                    Warbirder

Comment

51" Wingspan FlightLineRC Focke-Wulf Ta 152 - PNP - FLW205P - The Ta 152 is the latest addition to the quality RC electric warbird collection from FlightLineRC.
                      www.TSHobbies.com
                      Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

It looks so tiny! awww man ...Another FL plane I'll be passing on
                        www.TSHobbies.com
                        Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

I thought the same thing until I started flying the 1100-1200 birds and now they are my "go to" planes, I plan on getting this one and the F8F. I have the other 1100mm Bearcat and the E-Flite Corsair and they go in the truck with my large planes so now I can take a couple B-17s, a P-38 and 3 or 4 of these smaller planes which makes for a good variety ;)
                          TiredIron Aviation
                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

This one is only 90mm smaller than my FMS 1400mm P-40. That's good enough for me.
                            Pat

Comment

I love the 1100 - 1200mm scale, or more appropriately, I love the 1/10 scale. They're a good size plane to fly, and I can fit 3 or 4 of them in my Chevy Tahoe, without having to remove any wings. Almost all of my warbirds are 1/10 scale, and I like that they're all the same scale. My 1/10 scale FLRC P-38, however, is too big for the Tahoe and I have to take its wings off. I kinda wish that TA-152 was 1/10 scale, but I may still be able to fit the 1300mm wings into my Tahoe. I can't wait to get my hands on this plane.
                              ---
                              Warbirder

Comment

I can just barely fit my P-38 in the Honda Pilot turned sideways with the wings still on.
                                Pat

Comment

If I pulled everything out of the back and put the P-38 in sideways, I think it would fit in my Tahoe with the wings on. However, I want to take more than one plane to the RC field when I go.
                                  ---
                                  Warbirder

Comment

I can put the 11-1200 planes in the backseat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160712_233820254_iOS.jpg
Views:	707
Size:	359.3 KB
ID:	49054
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I stack my planes on top of each other with moving blankets in between. Only way I can get 6-8 planes to the field without taking the trailer.
                                      Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                                        If I pulled everything out of the back and put the P-38 in sideways, I think it would fit in my Tahoe with the wings on. However, I want to take more than one plane to the RC field when I go.
                                        I'm thinking it should fit for you. I have a Traverse and the P-38 fits with the wings on AND my F-86 & P-51 with it at the same time....wings on
                                        Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                        Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

You guys never cease to amaze me how you notice those little things. Great eye and I am looking forward to this Bird also, the container with them is just now hitting the water from China! Late October is the closest ETA we have.

Comment

Working...
                                          X