First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will pre-order open up?
    Pat

Comment

Mark does not believe he will do one for it as we should have enough to cover all those interested plus they will be here before ya know it. As of the Staff Meeting on Thursday both Mark and Tom concurred a Preorder was probably not gonna happen.

Comment

Holy Hell, yes! Thanks for the update, Wayne! I'll order one as soon as the MRC lets me!!! I can't wait to get one.
        ---
        Warbirder

Comment

LOL - I have been reading the speculation in this thread. Good entertainment! :shy: It was a complete accident that it showed up in the Bearcat video and we were all shocked you guys noticed. It sure created a little buzz.

Like Wayne said, I don't think we'll do a pre-order because, in theory, we have enough coming. The first batch of ta 152 already left the factory. The 2nd batch of these is also about to leave the factory.

Anyway, here it is:

51" Wingspan FlightLineRC Focke-Wulf Ta 152 - PNP - FLW205P - The Ta 152 is the latest addition to the quality RC electric warbird collection from FlightLineRC.

Comment

Looking forward to this one showing up a little over a month from now! Between the Mig-21 (already flown, now in the paint shop), the Bearcat, and now the Ta-152, I'm going to be quite busy!
            Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
              LOL - I have been reading the speculation in this thread. Good entertainment! :shy: It was a complete accident that it showed up in the Bearcat video and we were all shocked you guys noticed. It sure created a little buzz.

Like Wayne said, I don't think we'll do a pre-order because, in theory, we have enough coming. The first batch of ta 152 already left the factory. The 2nd batch of these is also about to leave the factory.

Anyway, here it is:

Don't try to keep really cool warbirds from us!!!! :-D
              I've got my email set to notify me as soon as they come in stock. I can't wait to get one!!!!

As others have suggested, would it be possible to make a D9 wing, which could replace the TA-152 wing, for those of us who would like to also have an FW-190D9 (or D13)?

Thanks again for producing this much loved, but seldom modeled, plane!!

Chuck
              P.S. While the big shipment is coming in, you should send me an advanced production model. I'll build, fly, and write a review for you. 0:-)
              ---
              Warbirder

Comment

Nice try Chuck! ;)

I too have it set to notify when they come in. And my work computer sits right next to my home computer, so as soon as the message comes in I'm headed right to the site to order. I hope you have faster fingers than me! :p
                Pat

Comment

Well, Pat, I almost always have my iphone in my hand. As soon as the in-stock message comes in, I'll do the one-touch PayPal thing and have the Ta-152 on the UPS truck while you're still booting up your computer. :cool:
                  ---
                  Warbirder

Comment

If the offer is right I may give one of you advance notice!!

Comment

The gauntlet of challenge has been thrown!!

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

Wayne, what is the going rate for an advanced notice? :-)
                        ---
                        Warbirder

Comment

He'll let you know. LOL!!

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

I do like donuts but I have decided to just let everyone know at the same time, Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
                              I do like donuts but I have decided to just let everyone know at the same time, Sorry!
                              Doh! Just be sure to hold one back for me.
                              ---
                              Warbirder

Comment

The Ta-152 and associated spare parts just arrived. We'll have them online in about 10 minutes. Spoiler alert, we did not receive a large number of planes in this first shipment (more coming within the next few weeks), so these will likely sell out quick based on our back in stock notify list.

Happy flying,
                                Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.MotionRC View Post
                                  The Ta-152 and associated spare parts just arrived. We'll have them online in about 10 minutes. Spoiler alert, we did not receive a large number of planes in this first shipment (more coming within the next few weeks), so these will likely sell out quick based on our back in stock notify list.

Happy flying,
                                  Mark
                                  Any chance the Bearcats were in the same shipment?

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                    Any chance the Bearcats were in the same shipment?
                                    Unfortunately no, the Bearcats are in the next container due to arrive in the port any day. We will update the ETA on the website as soon as the ship docks.

Mark

Comment

Unfortunately no, the Bearcats are in the next container due to arrive in the port any day. We will update the ETA on the website as soon as the ship docks.

Mark
                                      <sad face>

Comment

:(:huh::@

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

Happy flying,
                                          Mark
                                          Got mine :shy::p
                                          AMA 424553

Comment

Working...
                                          X