Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very cool!!!! Have fun!!! Welcome, even though you have been here a while! Glad to see your post!!! Jerry in Texas It is supposed to be 26F here Tuesday!!! LOL

Comment

• Sorry guys I have been busy as of late and not yet got my STL file upload it for the shims to kick the landing legs forward a few degrees when deployed-I will try to get it done in the next few days (uploaded that is)

Comment

• Flew my Hellcat yesterday with a friend and his recent swap meet Zero acquisition. It was a pretty good time.

There are hundreds of RC aviation videos viewable here; WBRC

Comment

• Hello
          Does anyone have an extra set of the stock landing gear, im in need one, thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Builda View Post
            I have both the Corsair and the Hellcat-the hellcat flies "scale" on stock power, nothing lightning fast,as far as general flying goes its a really good airframe, very lightly loaded so landings are pretty easy.

As for the corsair, I'm currently in the process of painting mine up as I didn't like all the very dark blue. I've not flown it yet but I'm told on good authority that all the dynam warbirds all fly very much alike (scale,light loading), they don't have a nasty stall characteristic, and are generally lightly loaded. I'll be able to tell you in a week how this flies as I've never flown a Corsair-I've always been told the Corsair flies differrent to other warbirds but I'm soon gonna find out myself. I have the same power upgrade here waiting to go in this plane if I keep it.sorry I can't be more help.
            What paint did you use and how did you apply it?
            I just picked up this plane and the paint is very delicate. It bruises very easily.
            I'd like to protect it and if necessary repaint it.
            I may spray it with Polycrylic, a water based product. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201009_074226.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	280432 .

Thanks.
            Larry

Comment

• Originally posted by Lrob View Post
              What paint did you use and how did you apply it?
              I just picked up this plane and the paint is very delicate. It bruises very easily.
              I'd like to protect it and if necessary repaint it.
              I may spray it with Polycrylic, a water based product. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201009_074226.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	280432 .

Thanks.
              Larry
              Hi larry sorry for the delayed answer. I normally water based acrylic and brush it on (i get the colour matched), then you can put the polycrylic over the top like i did with my Dynam Hellcat here. I got the corsair painted and it looked so awesome i had a mate make a cash offer i could not refuse lol. Ive owned 5 corsairs now and not flown any of them lol. Here is a pic of my "cat" collection too btw.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Wow looks great. Sorry for the late reply.
                I see you replaced the retracts. I am doing that now. The new ones are 1/2" shorter, so I'm moving the mounts.
                Is that what you did?

Comment

Working...
                X