Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah cool, no I didn't thanks!

Comment

Just click on the edit / (pencil icon) down in the lower right corner of the post your concerned with.
      You will then see a cancel, delete, preview and save square buttons in the bottom right. Select the delete. ;)
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Got it :)

Comment

Well this plane is gonna spoil me to no end... I've never had an easier plane to fly! Thank you Ole Timer for those setting, those were spot on for me, didn't have to change a thing. I won't wanna fly any other plane again! It was absolutely amazing how smooth it was, hands off and everything! Thanks again! I'm freaking hooked!

Comment

Your very welcome, I knew you’d enjoy it! It’s like flying a train and it does spoil all of us that own them :Cool:

Comment

Absolutely!

Comment

The more I fly this plane the more I hear myself saying. NEED MORE S6 PACKS!!! LOL

Comment

I have seven 6s 8000mAh packs and two 5000mAh.
                  Origionally had eight but lost one in the crash of my Freewing Me 262..., receiver failed in flight... poof

I’ll be needing two to power the PC-6 on 12s...

Click image for larger version

Name:	621ED266-5B4E-4EAF-8F34-A703EABFFA21.jpeg
Views:	762
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	118824

Comment

Indeed and I'm gonna need a few more when I pickup the mosquito I'm looking at

Comment

One of the better T28 videos I've seen in a long time

Comment

Those flat passes are fast! Stock power or new motor?
                        Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

Far as I know stock.. still on the 2 bladers

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Symes View Post

I will check on the left retract. After fitting the struts I cycled them 8 to 10 times without a problem.
                            once I get a replacement retract(out of stock from my Aussie supplier) I will make sure the strut pin is not too deep.
                            much appreciated for the info TiredIronGRB
                            thanks
                            Bob
                            Fitted new servo last night, no issue with the pin going too far into the trunnions as it is blanked off, must have just been an electrical wire short!!
                            cycled the retracts approx 25 times with no issues. Time to redo CG with new Graphene 5000 45c batteries and maiden.
                            thanks again TiredIronGRB for the info on the gear mods.
                            Regards
                            Bob

Comment

Here's my CZ T28

Comment

I love the way it flys! I had mine out Sunday. One of my favorites:)

Comment

I just have a problem with my right main gear, if I am in the air the pressure of the air pressing it backwards will cause it to stall on the way up and hang there, the only way I could get it to go all the way up was to slow my plane down to near stall speed. Any ideas on what I can do with it?

Comment

Not sure about that gear problem. Could the jackscrew be binding from dirty / old lube?

Comment

That's kinda been my thoughts on it. What makes it hard to figure out is on the ground it works perfectly. But once it gets to a certain point in the operation, you just tap the gear the unit stops.

Comment

Where can I find a cowl for this thing? Every place I look is sold out!:Angry::blueangry

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                          Where can I find a cowl for this thing? Every place I look is sold out!:Angry::blueangry
                                          This site claims to have em! Plus< on the gear issue, Take the retract out & make sure the housing screws are tight. common issue on grass.

Comment

Working...
                                          X