X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynam Waco Pretty Bird

This is one of my favorite planes in my hanger, The Dynam Waco bipe. Excellent flyer, and very durable. See tips and tricks section for my mods.
    Attached Files
    Pacific NW Flyer *

Re: Dynam Waco Pretty Bird

Greetings Fly Boy,

Sweet!!!! A really good looking Waco!!!

I have been flying the RocHobby Waco for a while now and it's truly one of my favorites for sure. I am really looking forward to when the Dynam Waco finally comes into stock here at MRC.

It too is a must have.

Again, well done on your Waco and the Scheme.

Clear Skies,

Bill L.
    in Okla.

Comment

Thank you very much Rocketeer. Here in the Pacific NW, it rains a lot during the fall and winter. Plenty of time to go through all my models that survive the summer. This one is really a favorite. If you do get one, I suggest that a person really takes there time, and think things through during the wing strut assembly portion. Your mounting carbin to plastic. If one is not careful, I've read horror stories of the plastic tab part of the wing breaking off during flight because it was damaged during assembly. Rough handling and over tightening the mounting screws were the cause. I've had no problems with mine. I just made sure they were just snug accompanied by lock tight, or ca glue so they dont come loose. Happy flying and good luck. <smiley image="smiley_wink.gif"/>
      Pacific NW Flyer *

Comment

Wow my hats off to you great paint scheme she looks awesome. Keep sending pictures of your planes nice to see originality. PS you can send that one to me lol.
        Brad

Comment

Greetings Fly Boy,

Thanks for the heads up on the construction process.

I can't wait until these arrive.

Bill L.
          in Okla.

Comment

Working...
          X