X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter hideout

So here's the current fleet and where I spend a lot of time tinkering during the winter. *About to start a Habu 32X build while I wait for the F5N and F16 to show up.

Attached Files

RE: Winter hideout

Are you kidding me! This looks like a hobby store. You obviously have no particular type of R/C craft you enjoy. I see everything here, planes, heli' s, and cars/trucks. Those heli' s seem pretty serious so you are obviously a pro. VERY IMPRESSIVE CAVE! If I ever need any parts I'll give you a call!*
    Addicted to planes!

Comment

Wow! Yep, looks like your into rc EVERYTHING!! Super cool man cave

Jeff

Comment

That sets the bar pretty high for a home workshop!

Comment

Greetings SuperToyz (A most approiate handle to say the least),

I have to agree....

When I first saw the photos, I had the exact same thought as others.....

"This guy has his own freakin' Hobby Shop"!!!!!

My totally favorite part is the MAN-CHAIR parked right where it should be!!
          Smack-dab in front of the Big Screen/Xbox/DVD/Flight Simulator!!!!!!

I'm contacting Encyclopedia Brittanica (do they still exist) and have then include these images in their next printing under "Man-Cave"!!!

Seriously though, very, very nice!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Bill L.
          in Okla.

Comment

WOW!!!

I'm showing my wife the pictures now! "See honey, I am under control with my hobby"
            Lon

Hanger 9 Spitfire
            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, P-51D Iron Ass
            Fliteline P-38L ,Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Island Wings,Freewing Pandora

Comment

That's funny because I always tell my wife I could be out doing worse things....at least she knows where I am and what I'm doing.

Comment

Hey Supertoyz,
                WOW - my freekin jaw hit the floor. I guess I am just in awwww like the rest of the guys who have commented. And my sweetie thinks that I have to many with 11 planes and 2 helis. Gonna use you as a poster guy of "see honey, I don't have that many" !!!(sorta same scam as Lon). Oh by the way, everyone was so impressed with your digs that none welcomed you to the forum - WELCOME. On a more serious note, what manufacturer is the F-4 Phantom from?
                Best Regards,
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider; FlightLine: Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1700 F4U and a Fox glider; Freewing: A-6, P-51; VQ: P-39; Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco; ASM A-26; ESM F7F-3
                Incinerator Loss 16

Comment

Originally posted by OV10
                  Hey Supertoyz,
                  WOW - my freekin jaw hit the floor. I guess I am just in awwww like the rest of the guys who have commented. And my sweetie thinks that I have to many with 11 planes and 2 helis. Gonna use you as a poster guy of "see honey, I don't have that many" !!!(sorta same scam as Lon). Oh by the way, everyone was so impressed with your digs that none welcomed you to the forum - WELCOME. On a more serious note, what manufacturer is the F-4 Phantom from?
                  Best Regards,
                  That's an E-Flite F4 that I built last winter. It didn't have a good year. The left aileron servo (Savox) failed about 5 seconds into the maiden flight causing a crash. It took me most of the summer to get the ambition to rebuild it. When I was finally done and powered it up I got a dead short, I'd plugged the BEC in backwards and fried everything. I replaced all but the ESC which was the only thing still working. On the next flight, maiden #2 the ESC blew and caught on fire. It looked awesome lining up for my approach trailing smoke and flames out the back. I got the fire damage fixed and the ESC replaced just in time to get a few successful flights before the snow started flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Supertoyz
                    So here's the current fleet and where I spend a lot of time tinkering during the winter. *About to start a Habu 32X build while I wait for the F5N and F16 to show up.

Holy Smokes! I'd never leave the house, except to fly that is.

Welcome!

Comment

Dude what's your address!!! :D*

Bryan*
                      But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Good to know that someone has this addiction to RC flying worse than me!! :D* Seriously, that is one fine workshop you have there. Congratulations, and welcome to the forum.

Comment

OK Guys,

I have been outdone....... I concede!!!

That is really awesome!!!!

Bill L.
                          in Okla.

Comment

Yeah Bill, its like being the fastest gun, there's always someone out there who's faster! I'm really surprised that none of you guys noticed the one thing that's missing!!!!

Where's the Bar?!
                            Oh, where's my manners? A big welcome to the forum from me as well Supertoyz, great to have you!

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

Gman be ashamed !!!!! *

Still waiting on the address

Bryan
                              But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Originally posted by Supertoyz

Clearly a case of "The man who dies with the most toys wins!"* Awesome!!

Comment

Hey Bryan, got the truck all lined up, maybe we can hit Rocketeer's house on the way, make it a two fer.
                                  Dum Dum DA DA Dum Dum DA DA (Mission Impossible theme again)

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                  X