First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More from the fly-in. A 3D clinic

Comment

• Comment

• Hey guys, I think you'll enjoy this. A fellow R/Cr in Belgium sent me this link to a nice video montage of some goofball who has been having a lot of fun flying RC. Its a great little video.

https://vimeo.com/285619000
        In my hanger: F-4, A-4, A-10, F-104, P51D "Iron Ass", B-24, Dauntless SBD, F7F Tigercat, Dynam B-26, Lipp.P19, Durafly Komets, Vampire, Sea Vixen. A Radian XL... Coming soon: P-61

Lots of Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 and 9' B36... and some snot-powered planes including Mud Ducks!

Marc - AKA "themudduck" AMA272633
        "foamerbird" on YouTube
        www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

• 3D Bash Kennett Missouri

Comment

• I sat my iPad on the ground for this little vid of my Le Petit. It is a nice little flier. This is at our club field in Oz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pagk4IxLPCc&t=1s

Comment

• Fellow club member flying his jet today at the field.
              Lon

Hanger 9 Spitfire
              Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, P-51D Iron Ass
              Fliteline P-38L ,Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Island Wings,Freewing Pandora

Comment

• Our Texas Stadium field has now been taken over by developers and we can’t get in anymore to fly.

But here’s one of the last flights and subsequent crash at one of our favorite places to fly. Dallas growth is really closing in on us.

https://youtu.be/SA54Pn4clJY

Comment

• Surrounded by wilderness with views of mountain, lake, stream and woods, our RC field is practically RC heaven. We have wide open space for emergency landing, long runway and convenient pit area. Check out Bob Swenson Memorial Field/ Orange County Modelers Association in Silverado, CA

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
                  Currently Flying: Sebart PC-21, Taft Cobra, 3DHS Osiris 60, CZ Splendor, FMS PC-21(FPV), FMS BF-109 1400mm, DJI Mavic Pro (FPV plane chase), FMS Fox Glider 2.32m, Flyzone Seawind
                  RC Home Base: Bob Swenson Memorial Field - Orange County Modeler's Assoc. Float Plane Base: Huckleberry Pond - Anaheim Model Airplane Club

Comment

• A little ways away from my home fields in Iowa. But boy was it great to beat the Iowa weather here in Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Lon

Hanger 9 Spitfire

Comment

• Looks similar to Wyoming, except warmer in the Winter of course!

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                        Looks similar to Wyoming, except warmer in the Winter of course!

Grossman56
                        I have Wyoming on my short list of places to go. Infact, this summer it's probably going to happen. Consider this a "Pre-warning"
                        Lon

Hanger 9 Spitfire

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post
                          A little ways away from my home fields in Iowa. But boy was it great to beat the Iowa weather here in Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Wow. That paved runway looks rougher than our dirt runway at SAGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post
                            A little ways away from my home fields in Iowa. But boy was it great to beat the Iowa weather here in Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Wow, what a cool location, especially for the Warthog. And it looks like you had the entire field to yourself. I agree with Hoomi though, the runway does need resurfacing, which I know is quite expensive. Still nice to have such a wide open space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

Wow. That paved runway looks rougher than our dirt runway at SAGE!
                              Most of the runway is in good condition. That section after landing in the video is a little rough...this was my first time flying at the field. Hadn't walked down that end of the runway, otherwise I would have turned the other way to taxi back on smoother surface. Thinking the very hot temps in the summer months is hard on that surface.
                              Lon

Hanger 9 Spitfire

Comment

Working...
                              X