Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My number one rule when dealing with anything like this is : PEOPLE SUCK !!!
    As long as I bear that in mind...the rest is gravy !LOL:Scared::Silly::Thinking:

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
      Lately, we've had people bring their dogs out to the field when we're not there and let them crap right in front of the tables, so lovely when you're carrying an airplane to the pit area and whoops, you step in it. We actually had to resort to signage telling people to clean up after their dogs, frigging maddening.

Grossman56
      My wife used to show her dog, Shiloh, in obedience and Rally. It always disgusted me how, at dog shows (where people are SUPPOSED to know better), how many would not bother to clean up after their dogs. Shows routinely have scoopers and poopie-bags available throughout the show grounds, and some of the people still acted like it was beneath them to pick up the landmines.

Comment

The level of ignorance of some people lately has come to an all time high.:Angry:

Comment

Originally posted by boomer108 View Post
          The level of ignorance of some people lately has come to an all time high.:Angry:
          We often quip at work that the Idiocracy is upon us.

Idiocracy - the movie that started out as a comedy, and turned into a documentary.

Comment

Our field installed solar powered cameras, it starts recording and takes snapshots as soon as it detects movement. Sends the images to field management, it has stopped a groupie who left the field trashed, and for the first time the field was intact during the 4th of July weekend.

Every year during this season, fireworks left overs, beer cans, fast food bags, would be everywhere. And the field was used as a casual encounter location leaving behind things I will refrain from typing on this post.

Comment

That's because a few dog owners have an IQ that is lower than their dog

Comment

Originally posted by MrVoyagerx View Post
                Our field installed solar powered cameras, it starts recording and takes snapshots as soon as it detects movement. Sends the images to field management, it has stopped a groupie who left the field trashed, and for the first time the field was intact during the 4th of July weekend.

Every year during this season, fireworks left overs, beer cans, fast food bags, would be everywhere. And the field was used as a casual encounter location leaving behind things I will refrain from typing on this post.
                I'd be interested in hearing more about this solar powered camera system.

Comment

Working...
                X