But Crashing is Landing

Comment

• Looking' good Bryan!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

• Thumper! I like it.

Comment

• Here's a truly one-of-a-kind model from master scratch-builder Wade Joos: an electric powered 109" Fairchild Flying Boxcar!

Watch as Wade's award-winning model takes to the skies over Mesa Arizona during the recent Arizona Electric Festival :

As you can see, she flew great and Tony did a great job bringing her in with some pretty decent cross-wind...

Enjoy the Show !

Comment

• F-5 with Callie graphics. Thanks Callie, you are the best! Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	1 Size:	285.6 KB ID:	120641

Comment

• Dan Savage F-4 kit. Decals by Callie

Comment

• Oooh, that's purty! Nice job.

Comment

• Love Callie's work, have some on 13 of my planes.

The first 4 pictures are the 2000mm Flightline B-24 with a custom pin-up and plane name she made for me from a low resolution picture, along with changing the color of the skull and cross bombs to black, pilot names, bombs, nomenclature and some teeth from her inventory. Added a little extra paint for visibility and the yellow and black checkerboard on the engine cowls. Not exactly scale, but at least it doesn't look like any other B-24 at the field.

The second set of 3 pictures is the 1600mm Flightline Spitfire, which Callie did the pin-up and plane name, pilot name, Nazi kill markings and the teeth from her grey nurse set. Again, added a little extra paint for visibility.
                  Flying (or attempting to) Beast 60E, Extreme Flight Slick 580 60", 2000mm B-24 Olive & Silver, 1700mm P-51, 1600mm Spitfire, Red Bull F4U Corsair, 1400mm P-51, Red Bull Edge 540, Yak 54, Stinger 90, Prometheus & my wife's Apprentice when she's not looking. Waiting for a BIG B-17 & 94" MXS-EXP Extreme Flight

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• More of Callie's work. The first set of photos are the FMS 1700mm P-51. A real flying brick! Was going to change the 360KV motor, but after pricing out a new motor, new ESC to handle it, new prop adapters, spinners and a 2 bladed Xoar prop, decided to save my money for another plane, like the Flightline Spitfire and B-24. It flies scale, but that's about it. Full throttle for inverted flight, loops, Cuban eights, etc., but it is always an adventure to fly it as any little mistake and it's 6 feet underground! Weight is over 12 pounds, but looks nice in the air. Has the Mr. RC sound cards, like almost all my electrics, and looks great on the runway. Exhibits a serious pull to the left on acceleration and landings need to be at half throttle. The retracts are also weak, and the first set wouldn't come up unless I flew it inverted-noticed others having the same problem with FMS planes. Had to replace all the control clevises cause FMS uses the worst. I use this pin-up on several planes, sometimes changing the dress color to match something on the plane, as most of my warbirds are named after my wife and this pin-up looks like her. I wanted to use some of Callie's naked women, but my wife wouldn't let me because she flies also and everyone at the field knows these planes are named after her-so no nakedness!

The second set of pictures also has Callie's work; the 1400mm Corsair, with a lot of additional painting and her graphics. Not as much of a brick as the P-51, but still underpowered with less than optimum retracts. Have to keep a sizable inventory of parts to keep these birds in the air, but fixing them after at least 5 flights in the day is still enjoyable to see if I can keep them flying. I'm not much for scale looking aircraft, just want my planes to look completely different than anyone else who has the same model and the additional paint and graphics help me with orientation-I also have a lot of work on the underside wings which helps me as well. If Flightline would re-introduce a 2000mm B-17 with the same parts as the B-24, then I'd make a completely scale aircraft. Wonder why they discontinued their B-17, just before I was going to get it.
                    Flying (or attempting to) Beast 60E, Extreme Flight Slick 580 60", 2000mm B-24 Olive & Silver, 1700mm P-51, 1600mm Spitfire, Red Bull F4U Corsair, 1400mm P-51, Red Bull Edge 540, Yak 54, Stinger 90, Prometheus & my wife's Apprentice when she's not looking. Waiting for a BIG B-17 & 94" MXS-EXP Extreme Flight

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Very nice collection Hugh!

Comment

• Nice Job Hugh you wont be losing orientation on any of your birds anytime soon. I really like the 1400mm Corsair. Happy flying. Goose.

Comment

• Just repainted the Skyhawk. Callie Graphics came through with a custom set of decals. Thanks Callie

Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Oh man, that looks great!
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Callie Rocked it always !!!!!!! Now if the weather will ever do right I put her in the air . If it's not raining the wind is blowing at 20 + .......... And no DORKY looking Dynam pilots

Bryan
                              But Crashing is Landing

Comment

• Great looking Marauder, Bryan. Callie is the Tops.

Comment

• Awesome job by Callie

Comment

• Originally posted by jmorgan@sheridanwy.net View Post
                                    Awesome job by Callie
                                    Very nice! Callie is wonderful! Welcome to Hobbysquawk!! Great looking Jug.

Comment

• Huge thanks to Callie for setting me up for success with the livery for this FMS BAE HAWK now T-45 scheme!

Comment

• Nice!
                                        Aros.MotionRC
                                        Motion RC Website/Advertising
                                        Self-Admitted Warbirdaholic

My RC videos on YouTube:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDZ..._bdGEJBmtV7YUw

“My soul is in the sky.”

Comment

• My Feewing 70mm F-16 and a friends A-26 markings by Callie, who else.............................

Mike
                                          \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Working...
                                          X