X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send Us Your Photos!

We would like to start featuring our customers with their airplanes in each of our product page's photo galleries. This gives potential customers a sense of the model's relative size and a nice way to feature our customers!

We only ask that you try to match one of the two poses below the best you can. MRC swag isn't necessary but we certainly don't mind either!

Pose 1 is Standing, with the entire model shown wingtip to wingtip with the model tipped at the angle shown in Ryan's photo (see the first photo below). It almost forms an even "X" with the camera frame. What we want to avoid is folks holding the aircraft so it is pointed toward the camera, or at a strange angle.

Pose 2 is Kneeling, with the model on its landing gear and "tipped" up from behind (not flat on all three wheels). See Evelyn's photo below.

We will select some of the best ones to go on our website. If we do choose your photo, we'll contact you with the option of whether you want your name credited in the photo or not.

Please send your photos to: photos@motionrc.com

Thank you! Click image for larger version  Name:	F7F --63 inch wingspan.jpg Views:	1 Size:	277.1 KB ID:	79471

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_17022017_205231_0.png Views:	1 Size:	998.6 KB ID:	79472
    Aros.MotionRC
    Motion RC Website/Advertising
    Self-Admitted Warbirdaholic

My RC videos on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDZ..._bdGEJBmtV7YUw

“My soul is in the sky.”

so where do i get the big furry hat?

Comment

Comment

Been flying this lately I have had it around three years I think . Its the old version by Freewing still on 3s and no flaps but its fun n faster than you would think
        But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Grandpa. Let me show you how this works. Click image for larger version

Name:	Spitty_Grandson.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	109644

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2729.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	110786

Comment

HobbyKing Sword, its a blast to fly!

Comment

Nan's first trip to see what all this R/C stuff is about, she snapped this pic after I flew one of her favorite airplanes. (Her father was a Navy pilot and used to fly regularly with actor Robert Stack to keep him current - said her dad always remarked what a gentleman he was.)
                She had a great time and so did I, and she saw it all successfully (and not so much) flown maiden flights, crashes, 3D, giant scale jets and all.

Comment

Comment

Welcome to the Squawk Hammer! Nice picture and I assume you had a good maiden, but that's a Roc Hobby Waco in the picture. If you like that one then you would really like the Dynam Waco. Good flying!

Comment

My Olive and Silver B-24 with my daughter, the best hanger crew around.
                      Flying (or attempting to) Beast 60E, Extreme Flight Slick 580 60", 2000mm B-24 Olive & Silver, 1700mm P-51, 1600mm Spitfire, Red Bull F4U Corsair, 1400mm P-51, Red Bull Edge 540, Yak 54, Stinger 90, Prometheus & my wife's Apprentice when she's not looking. Waiting for a BIG B-17 & 94" MXS-EXP Extreme Flight & F-4 Phantom

Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

I had the whole week off didn't fly a thing...… Went to the USAF museum instead and got some great pictures that I will post here when I get them loaded on my computer.

Comment

Here are some of the pics. Will upload some more later. Enjoy.

Comment

Heavy fog kept my Luftwaffe grounded this morning
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X