X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DYNAM TEMPEST!!!

''HI TOM AND MARK,'' I know I told you guys that I probably wouldn't buy anymore planes, after my Arttech Sbach, ''which by the way, flies awsome now'',''it was very tail heavy,the first flight''... After seeing the Dynam Tempest on R/C groups the other day,''I almost wet myself, when I saw it''..<smiley image="smiley_tongue.gif"/> One of the guys on that thread, posted an Email reply from you Tom, about trying to get Dynam products.''I know from what you told me on the phone, last time we talked Tom, that you guys were interested in Dynam products, but were having some difficulty, trying to get them to talk to someone, other than N/P... by some chance down the road, ''If you guys can pick them up'',''It would be epic''!!!, I would buy the Tempest from you,''in a heart beat''... As you see on my first post in R/C groups,''Artech Sbach 342 from motion R/C,..it is pretty clear, about my thougts, of N/P..'' I'am done with them.. ''Thanks again for taking care of me on the Sbach''...I74 <smiley image="anim_handshake.gif"/>

Re: DYNAM TEMPEST!!!

Thanks for the post. Yes, we are trying to work with Dynam and will continue to work towards growing the relationship. There is one thing you, and others, can do to help. If you want us to carry Dynam, please send an email to the Dynam sales team (sales@dynam-rc.com) and let them know that you want to buy Dynam products, and you would prefer to buy them through Motion RC. If enough people contact them, I am sure they will take notice and consider our partnership. They have good products, and we believe they would benefit from being aligned with a company built on strong customer support.

Thanks,
    Mark

Comment

Mark, I will email Dynam sales right now and put in a request for them to sell their products through MotionRC.<smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/>

here is my email I sent to them

<i>Hello. I am an avid fan of RC products and purchase a lot of items related to the hobby. I really like the Dynam planes. I am now doing the majority of my purchases with a fairly new RC supplier which is MOTIONRC. Their service, owned by a veteran, is the best in the business. MotionRC has had nothing but great reviews for their customer service and they sell for lot of familiar big names in the RC world. Unfortunately Dynam is not among them. MotionRC has requested, in vain, that you let them become a distributor for Dynam products. Having them sell Dynam can only be a win-win situation for both companies. This new company is on the fast track upward and is rapidly gaining recognition and favor among RC customers. Because Dynam planes which I would like to purchase are currently not available at MotionRC, I will be buying FMS or Freewing products through them instead. Please consider MotionRC as YOUR supplier. I am not related to or have connections to anyone at MotionRC. I am just a customer that has found my new supplier. </i>

Comment

I have an email into Dynam also....I will keep spreading the word...<smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/> I74

Comment

Very well written email Baron. Im not the biggest fan of Dynam, but this model is beautiful and Im sure it would sell very well. Regardless, I will make sure I send out an email to dynam this week in regards to MRC. Im shocked that they havnt figured out yet that MRC is impressively different from their competitors and that they would give dynam an even greater reputation with their products.

Coot

Comment

''Hi guys!'' You might want to look at the last few pages,on the Dynam Tempest thread,at R/C groups..''THESE GUYS ARE, - P*&$#@ OFF - at N/P''..... One guy stated that FMS has a poll on Facebook asking, what should be the next warbird...The Tempest MK5, is on the list...<smiley image="smiley_beam.gif"/>... I have posted on there twice,''that they need to send e mails to - Dynam,'' to help get the ball rolling here... Also,,,jetpilotrich, posted his Arttech Sbach video at R/C groups,on my ''Arttech Sbach from MotionRC'', thread...<smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/>... P/S, as of- 4/25/13, I have- 1,240 views of my thread...<smiley image="smiley_happy.gif"/> I74

Comment

Im on board. Sending an e-mail now

sc4dr

Comment

Here's what I sent:

"Hello, My name is Dan Bock. I am not affiliated with MotionRC, but I am a faithful customer. And what Motion has provided me, no other vendor has been able to match......service.....plain and simple. I have been VERY interested in the Dynam brand for some time now, but refuse to purchase from Nitroplanes. I really like where Dynam is going with the new warbirds, sport aerobatics etc., and would love to add some to my collection. Is there even a remote possibility of forming a relationship with this outstanding new store?? Any feedback would be very much appreciated, and thank you for your time:)"

Dan

Comment

''Right-on'' ''Dan!!!''<smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/>

Comment

''Hey guy's,'' I have a little bit of info, that you might want to check out...Go to R/C GROUPS,and scroll down to vendors,click on Nitroplanes,and then click on the, - ''Whats wrong with Nitroplanes'', - thread... I also stumbled across another one like this, ''about them'', right before this one,and wanted to put in my 2 cents, "but for some reason", the thread had been closed??? Anyway,I think I finally got satisfaction on this other one..''I wonder how long that thread will stay open?????

Comment

Has anyone heard from Dynam yet???<smiley image="anim_confused.gif"/>

Comment

Wow, reading this thread affirms to me just how much MotionRC's customers are the best customers in the world. Thank you, guys and gals, for supporting us and our mission to enhance the hobby we all love! Stay tuned for new product releases, with your help the only way to go is UP. :)

Comment

I actually scored one of these at my airfield last week, a guy had purchased one and was trying to fly it with very little success, it was nosing over on takeoffs and flying like a porpoise going up and down, I mentioned to him it appeared tail heavy but he refused my advice noting its nose overs on takeoffs. after his third horrible flight he asked if anyone wanted to purchase a plane "cheap".
                          I didn't hesitate!
                          I balanced her out, pitched the landing gear forward with some washers and now she flies great.
                          Very stable flier with enough power to satisfy.
                          The best $75 I've ever spent ;)
                          I too will write Dynam, giving my two cents, MotionRC has won a loyal customer with their excellent customer service. I have everyone at my airfield placing MotionRC on their browser favorites list.

~ Michael

Comment

What size washers did you use? I have the same problem with my Tempest. Would love to fix this nose over problem. Thanks

Comment

Email sent.

Comment

This plane really flies well. The only trick is the tendency to nose over on take off. Move the gear forward and this will fix the problem. The plane has plenty power and handles like a dream in the air. I had a hard time finding one because I refused to buy from BH. Found one from http://www.pw-rc.com/product_info.php/cPath/126/products_id/3331. I have been during business with Raymond for years and he give outstanding service as well.

Comment

''Right on Pheonix''!!! <smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/> Any word from Dynam yet???

Comment

Not even an acknowledge of the email. Probably want to stick with BH????????

Comment

My only experience with Dynam is the Tempest. It's a fine looking craft but has been a headache. After 3 flights the ESC burned-up and constantly have trouble with one of the landing gear not cycling. It flies well after a little differential with aileron/rudder - 50%. Not sure I'm sold on Dynam - their prices are cheap but I think you get what you pay for. I have Parkzone and Hobby Zone aircraft and they are of more quality than the Dynam. Am anxious to try FMS and Freewing.

Comment

Thanks. I had problems with the nose diving on take off. However, I fixed this problem with a shim on the back of the retracts. I always change out the ESC on all models if they are < 50 Amps. The plane works fine now and really flies well. Thanks again for responding.

Comment

Working...
                                        X