Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching the flight videos I was hooked, have the silver version ordered. The question I have is when will the upgraded landing gear be available for order and how about spare parts

Comment

• Originally posted by eli5539 View Post
      After watching the flight videos I was hooked, have the silver version ordered. The question I have is when will the upgraded landing gear be available for order and how about spare parts
      good question! I sense a fuse purchase for a privateer conversion in my future =]

Comment

• Spare parts should arrive in the first container with the planes and the upgraded struts (Fingers Crossed) will arrive approximately 2 weeks later.

Comment

• I can confirm that the container with the optional suspension main struts did leave less than two weeks after the initial containers with the B-24s in them... so, short gap in between. Not that they're needed.

Great video, Mike and Ryan! I really love the silver version, especially in that light. I'm thinking an aluminum tape treatment would be worth the effort on this bird, plus appropriate weathering, or leave it factory fresh.
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Will the nose gear door upgrade be in the same container?

Comment

• Looks great guys, another thing to consider would be flight crew manning the different positions. What size are the pilots, the same as the Tigercat and P-38??

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                Looks great guys, another thing to consider would be flight crew manning the different positions. What size are the pilots, the same as the Tigercat and P-38??

Grossman56
                No........... the Tiger and Lightning are 1/10 and the Libby is 1/16+
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                  Will the nose gear door upgrade be in the same container?
                  There's no nose gear upgrade, not enough room.
                  TiredIron Aviation
                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

I thought the same thing when I first read his comment but he was referring to the nose gear Door not the gear.

Comment

• Looking good Ryan !
                      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• The nose gear door is a good call. Sure looks like it hauls A.. it was getting along great at half throttle so decent flight times. Ryan brings up a good point too, who really wants to do loops and rolls with a bomber. My dream, if we're talking a line of multi engined 2000 mm aircraft would be my DC-3!
                        Damn, I'd be excited over that, and Flagship Texas no less would send me over the moon!!!
                        Flagship Texas when I was part owner of her...........
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan09.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	105354

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Nice to know the plane is capable of going faster than scale and performing some mild aerobatics but I’ll hold off on doing those things. Come to think of it, nobody had expected Tex Johnson to roll a B-707 either. Lol.
                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

• Or Clay Lacy to roll a747!
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

I should slow down and read...
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
                                Spare parts should arrive in the first container with the planes and the upgraded struts (Fingers Crossed) will arrive approximately 2 weeks later.
                                Thanks for the speedy reply. The second part of my question is when will you folks be taking orders for spare parts or are you waiting for the container first?

Comment

• I purchased the silver version specifically for weathering. I think I may apply a coating that is designed to chip. I will then apply the OD green paint on top. When done it gives a very nice effect. I also ordered Castle ESC's. I have used these on my favourite planes. They really smooth out the throttle response and are very easy to set the timing.
                                  Motion guys looks like there is plenty of room for Mr. RC sound what do you think?

Comment

• +1 on the sound system . Still have my 4.1 and a couple transducers. Can’t recall if the double wasp would fit the bill. Don’t recall if Mr Rc sound has a 4 engine version.

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                      +1 on the sound system . Still have my 4.1 and a couple transducers. Can’t recall if the double wasp would fit the bill. Don’t recall if Mr Rc sound has a 4 engine version.

I think they do. Its called Wright Cyclone 4x.

Comment

• Yes. Need to get the multi-engine chip. Noticed the connectors for the esc’s are xt-60. So for 4.1 or aspire, we’ll need a xt-60 pass through cable or use a two-way adaptor plug. Probably need the amplifier and more TT-25 transducers. It all adds up quickly.

Comment

• [QUOTE=dahawk;n105376]Yes. Need to get the multi-engine chip. Noticed the connectors for the esc’s are xt-60. So for 4.1 or aspire, we’ll need a xt-60 pass through cable or use a two-way adaptor plug. Probably need the amplifier and more TT-25 transducers. It all adds up quickly. [/QUOT
                                          Going to give this ship the full treatment. If I recall its the older version Mr RC sound that has the 4 enging and not the new one

Comment

Working...
                                          X