Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the FMS FW 190 gear glitch solved ?

I am seriously considering getting the six channel FMS FW 190 but have reservations only because in the past their landing gears have not worked using some 6 channel radios like the Spektrum I have. I also have a basic six channel Tactic radio. Will that Tactic work the gears? People have stated using a 7 channel radio or an external BEC (and for some odd reason the orange colored recievers) will work with those gears. Will the next batch of 190's coming to you have that gear glitch issue resolved? I have already ordered some orange recievers just in case. What is the target date you guys expect to have the FMS FW 190s in stock ? Thanks in advance.

Re: Is the FMS FW 190 gear glitch solved ?

The next batch of FW190s is the latest and greatest version, but to be honest with you I wasn't aware of a gear glitch. Most of our team fly Hitec receivers so maybe that's why? Anyways, the new shipment of FW190s (and other goodies) will arrive in about two weeks. I will post an update in this forum and/or send out a newsletter announcing the new arrivals.

Mark

Comment

Hopefully they will have fixed the gear glitch. If not, as long as you have a 6 channel orangy you should be fine. All my buddies currently fly theirs with an orangy as it can get pretty expensive to drop in a seven channel if you dont really need it. MRC, there has been some talk about a possible new paint scheme for the FMS FW-190, curious if you guys heard anything about it?

Coot

Comment

I have not heard about a new paint job, but if there is a new model or new color scheme, we will always have access to it. I'll post a note if I hear of anything new.

Mark
        <quote author="coot83">
        Hopefully they will have fixed the gear glitch. If not, as long as you have a 6 channel orangy you should be fine. All my buddies currently fly theirs with an orangy as it can get pretty expensive to drop in a seven channel if you dont really need it. MRC, there has been some talk about a possible new paint scheme for the FMS FW-190, curious if you guys heard anything about it?

Coot
        </quote>

Comment

Sounds great Mark, appreciate it.

Coot

Comment

I have also heard rumors of a new paint scheme. I’ve been waiting for Motion to get their shipment of 190’s, but a new scheme could change things.
            I had plans on painting the current version as I find it to be somewhat cartoonish.

Comment

Looks like new scheme will be released in about a month.
              Pic is from another forum

Comment

Yep it has been confirmed on the groups...with that said, I still like my 190's paint scheme.

Coot

Comment

Going back over these older threads it would seem that a new FW 190 color scheme should have already hit the market by now. I was wondering if anyone has gotten any updated news on any changes to the color pattern or if the gears are being reworked?

Comment

Heck I don't even know what the <i>old</i> color scheme was. <smiley image="anim_confused.gif"/>
                    I'm seeing one called 'desert camo' which basically is tan with white tips, spinner etc. that I only noticed recently - is this the new scheme?

Comment

You are thinking of the BF 109 which is the desert tan camo scheme with white wing tips and spinner. This thread is about the FW 190.

Comment

Working...
                      X