Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:)maybe it should have been on the bottom!!

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by themudduck View Post
      I still really want a P61. I would like to know if Flightline will have this on the "to do" list or not. Because if they are planning on doing one then I'll be very happy to wait. If not, then I can get the Dynam one and spend time fixing it.
      I would imagine that it IS NOW on their radar but your wait is probably in the 2 year mark ;) Just my wishful thinking out loud:)
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Indeed... hence why I've decided to blow stuff up for a while

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
          I found a good place for my Dynam decal...
          LOL
          :Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by themudduck View Post
            I still really want a P61. I would like to know if Flightline will have this on the "to do" list or not. Because if they are planning on doing one then I'll be very happy to wait. If not, then I can get the Dynam one and spend time fixing it.
            I don't mind the "fixing it time", but I really hate the dirty dealing from Dynam.... Shameful stuff...:Straight-Face: But I will gladly wait for Flightline and be happy about it. But I would like to know if it were even a possibility....:Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Hardway View Post

I don't mind the "fixing it time", but I really hate the dirty dealing from Dynam.... Shameful stuff...:Straight-Face: But I will gladly wait for Flightline and be happy about it. But I would like to know if it were even a possibility....:Cool:
              I think there is always a "possibility" but one should take a look at the current Flightline products. Of those, I can see maybe only a couple that are in the same line as those of Dynam - the A-10 and Spitfire to name two. Taking into account this history, you could play bookie and make odds on it. ;)

Comment

I stand behind Motion.......
                AMA 424553

Comment

I have five dynam planes P-51, ME-262, P-47, Corsair and F6F, Will be the last for them ever.
                  AMA 424553

Comment

While I like my Dynam B-26, the amount of work I had to put into it wasn't worth it. I would have much rather spent another $100 or so and had a Flightline. For that reason, I was always planning on passing on the Dynam P-61. I figure at some point Flightline will release a P-61. It's a popular plane.

My gut tells me the next Flightline twin will be an A-26 Invader, and I'll be all over that. WW II, Korea, Vietnam - the possibilities are endless!

Of course, I'm a life member of the OV-10 Bronco fan club and that is definitely my first choice for a Flightline twin.

Comment

This a another good reason for a MRC House Brand ! Complete control :Cool:

Bryan
                      But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Originally posted by Veltro View Post
                        Of course, I'm a life member of the OV-10 Bronco fan club and that is definitely my first choice for a Flightline twin.
                        :)Cool:
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

If there was every a time for Motion to pre-announce something... They could fast track a Flightline P-61. I would wait a year. Done it before.

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Dumb Dumb Dynam!
                              Who can understand the pretzel logic of running a business where you tease RC hobbyists with great choices of planes to model, then go all the way to full production and distribution, only to watch as people make videos showing the embarrassment, frustration and perpetually maddening mistakes that you make over and over with the non-functioning of your product!!!??? Wouldn't you want to rise up to your competitors and actually sell products that work the same? Oh, but it's the price thing again. It's rare to get stuff cheap that really works. Dynam needs to climb the mountain or sink to the level of paper airplane making....Freewing or FlightLine P61 would be the choice!

Comment

If I owned an Rc business, I to would not want the quality issues inherent in these planes.
                                If I were in the market for a P-61, I’d pick this one up from another source and spend a week or two fixing the poor quality control issues.
                                Most of my fleet have had out of the box issues of some sort, both foam and balsa/ply. In my newbie years we had to build and fabricate all our planes so it’s a no brainer to fix the junk that floods the market today.
                                I understand your gonna spend bla bla bla in money and time but it’s as simple as whether or not you really want one.

A couple years back I bought the big VQ PC-6. While initially kind of happy with what I saw out of the box..., it sat for over two years. This winter I decided to put the thing together. Well, one thing after another played out and many “adjustments” and modifications had to be made as the advertised weight was 17lbs and the real world weight is 24lbs. Both main gear and tail wheel had to be seriously upgraded. Fabrication time...
                                Of course you as the builder determine engine or motor arrangements and you fit all that yourself to include cowling...

The included tailwheel did fold over under the normal operating load.

Click image for larger version

Name:	079088C3-35B6-461F-B006-84598B2FC766.jpeg
Views:	619
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	125003

Fab’d a new unit

Name:	EA10A072-803B-429A-9607-722FCD6C5670.jpeg
Views:	602
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	125004

Main gear upgrade

Name:	2F1D8E73-F73C-49C4-8519-3565227B60AF.jpeg
Views:	637
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	125005

Nose arrangements

Name:	71763627-06D7-48B7-B13C-4C4D1315DC58.jpeg
Views:	636
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	125006

My point is don’t let “minor” issues scare you away from any airplane you really want. Dive in, modify, fix, upgrade till your hearts content!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Dream big!

Comment

Yes, with that said it's not just the fitment issues, it's the back door deal that has gone on that is the real issue here and explaining it away with just get the plane and fix it, yes I would live to have this plane and Grayson hobbies just sent me an email to the fact that it is now going to be stocked by them in April does not make me want to go out and get this, support of the companies that have our back is the point here and I'm not one of the blind follower as stated in past posts. R
                                  AMA 424553

Comment

I explained nothing away.

You seem to love Dynam airplanes.

I do not. Buy all you like, as I will not.

Back door deal?

Comment

I will not buy another dynam plane until they make amends with Motion and my pocket.
                                      AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by Ole-Timer View Post
                                        I explained nothing away.

You seem to love Dynam airplanes.

I do not. Buy all you like, as I will not.

Back door deal?

MRC and spent much time and money on the P-61 trying to get it up to quality , the standards that Motion requires. Also there was some financial assistance giving to Dynam in a time of need . All the time of this going on Dynam released the plane in European markets and opened Their own distributor in the same area that Motion is located .

Alpha was in China many times to help with fine tuning and getting this plane to market but this was Dynam's response to all the help they were given . This is just plain back stabbing !!!!

Bryan
                                        But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Yes definitely far from just a missed quality problem. Back stabbing and snitching are one in the same in my book, and it's two things one never does and expect support from anyone who has in the past given you a chance. Dynam has proven who they are. And they are the ones you send to look at the boobie trap found at the bottom of the hill. And a few seconds later, boom! yup they found it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X