Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found this thread, very cool project.

Comment

I'm building a Avenger using the same power set up your using. The prop info will come in handy if I ever get it done.

Mike
      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Originally posted by Hardway View Post

I was just on their site searching last week.... Found the 13x8 but not the 13x12.... Thank you , thank you!!!! I appreciate the help of my experienced brothers!!! Thanks!!!:Cool::P:)LOL
        You're welcome. :Cool:
        AMA 424553

Comment

I am about to post some pics (after I process them) to show some of the internal components I plan on using for command and control (guidance). Lots of wires and servos in this bird!! :Whew::Cool:

Comment

Using a Spektrum 20 channel Power Safe receiver and AS3X module. 4000mAh 6.6 volt LiFe batteries with EC-3 connectors in a redundant system. Hitec 5645 MG digital servos. All HD extensions with gold plated connectors. 4-40 ball links and hardware from DuBro. Custom lighting system mixed from Freewing, FMS, GT Systems, RAM, etc...
            Also have a mrRCsound system coming with the B-17 sound chip and the machine gun lights for the gun turrets... Also have scale wheels and brakes. :Silly: My bank account is suing for peace... LOL

Comment

That 20 Channel is outstanding, Are you going to get the GPS for it? I have one installed and its cool to see how high, fast, and how far out you are.

Comment

I have one in my big P-47 that is just sitting here, so unplugging it, and a little Velcro and rebinding, and it is in business!!!!

Comment

That's going to be a real good thing to have hooked up. No more guessing.

Comment

Ooooh yeah she gonna be saweeeeeeet!

Comment

Balleys Bomber next to full size one

Comment

That's good stuff right there

Comment

I watched the build videos when he was building it, lots of work and planning. Was fascinated. R.
                          AMA 424553

Comment

Ready in Sept? That's a boat load of stuff to do between now and then. I can't wait for the test flight video, she already has my heart> :Love:

Comment

Make it happen man! Just don't rush it out

Comment

Lots to do that has nothing to do with building.... Got the software updates for 20 channel Power Safe receiver installed... So now I can program the AS3X from the DX-9 and DX-18. I had every cable necessary, except the one I needed. But Motion delivered again... Ordered a mini table saw so I can cut the 1/4 inch ply engine mounts and ESC mounts without cutting my fingers off on the giant table saw for furniture!!! LOL. That will be here Friday!!!

Comment

I really appreciate all the support. Have to stay focused and on-time.... Last airshow, I worked until 0200 and then had to hit the road for a 259 mile drive at 0700... That sucked... Not happening this time... :Cool:

Comment

Ha! Yes I know what you mean, I totally feel you on not doing that a second time lol

Comment

Just set up and tested the mrRCsound Aspire unit.... Just too cool!!! And on the fiberglass fuselage of the B-17, just one TT25 is rocking!!! I can't wait until the bass unit is back in stock... The B-17 multiengine chip is coming in tomorrow.... Like a little kid on Christmas morning.... LOL

Comment

Good times!

Comment

Always good to play with new toy's :Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X