Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a test fit of the dummy radial for the Power 60. It may look familiar.... From the Flightline F-7-F Tigercat from MRC...

Comment

• Awesome! I like it!:Cool:

Comment

• Very nice start all you need is dress her up with some lines and paint

Comment

• Finally have the numbers from the test stand on the thrust of the Power 60 with a 13X12 3 blade... There is some drag from the anti rotation pin (for torque) and general friction in the rig. But even with all of that, we have 12.3-12.6 pounds of thrust according to my new digital fish scale!!! I think we have a least a pound more, but going with the raw data, we have 49.2 lbs of thrust for a 45lb airplane! I think we are in business!!! :Cool::Smug::Party:

Comment

• Pics to follow a little later. I have to clean up outside in case we get rain.... Please, Lord, let us get rain!!!! :Rainning::Cool:

Comment

• NOOO! Dont do that it will never rain!! HahahaLOL;):P

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                Finally have the numbers from the test stand on the thrust of the Power 60 with a 13X12 3 blade... There is some drag from the anti rotation pin (for torque) and general friction in the rig. But even with all of that, we have 12.3-12.6 pounds of thrust according to my new digital fish scale!!! I think we have a least a pound more, but going with the raw data, we have 49.2 lbs of thrust for a 45lb airplane! I think we are in business!!! :Cool::Smug::Party:
                That's gonna be sweeeeet:Cool:

Comment

• True!! If I leave the tools laying out, it will pour!!! LOL

Comment

• Every time brother!LOL

Comment

• Here is what I had to clean up.... Shouldn't leave all that out in the rain!!

Comment

• Some of the thrust test rig build progress... It works pretty good!! 1 1/2" and 2" PVC pipe and parts and 1/4" birch plywood. Lots of little things to engineer... :Confused::)

Comment

• Very cool

Comment

Some of the thrust test rig build progress... It works pretty good!! 1 1/2" and 2" PVC pipe and parts and 1/4" birch plywood. Lots of little things to engineer... :Confused::)
                            Slick set up.

Mike
                            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Here is what I had to clean up.... Shouldn't leave all that out in the rain!!
                              ROFL

Comment

Please, Lord, let us get rain!!!! :Rainning::Cool:
                                Hrdwy, wash all your vehicles then leave the windows down. Works for us. Best, LB
                                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Roger... It worked. The truck was just detailed after some body shop work. It is raining now... LOL Not very heavy, just a light rain and I am so very thankful!! I am tired of soldering... Doing the last of the motor extensions now.

Comment

• Send some this way!!! LOL

Comment

• That 4 letter word around here gets you a different response. You can have all the rain from here you want!! ;):Cool:

Comment

• Send it, we will buy in bulk!

Comment

• If only I could!!!:Confused:

Comment

Working...
                                          X