Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t01ga View Post
    Maiden flight tomorrow, getting excited
    T1G, Have a great flying day and "Daphne" is a beaut, Sir. Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by apmech1 View Post

That is a work of art! Absolutely stunning!
      Thanks mate, very kind!
      Tolga
      Instagram: @_t01ga_
      YouTube: t01ga

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

T1G, Have a great flying day and "Daphne" is a beaut, Sir. Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
        Thanks LB, appreciate that.
        I am at the field but will abort the mission today as too much of a crosswind.
        I Click image for larger version

Name:	08D75E41-259F-46BD-B026-F5DB1BFD3773.jpeg
Views:	828
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	201908 t is tempting but I am not gonna risk it.
        Tolga

Comment

• At least I had a taxi test and done a range test so it is all good to go for next time.
          Tolga

Comment

• That is some weathering job. I have not had the opportunity to fly mine yet. I am working on it though. I have to start all over again as I have not flown for over 2-years due to health issues (arthritic hips). However, things are looking up Went to the field today and got the adrenaline flowing. May try tomorrow with a plane if I can stand long enough. Happy flying to all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pheonix View Post
              May try tomorrow with a plane if I can stand long enough.
              I haven’t flown standing up for several years. Once I get the plane set up and on the ground near the runway, I sit in a lawn chair. I can walk and I can stand if I’m moving around a bit, but I can’t stand in one spot for very long.

Comment

That is some weathering job. I have not had the opportunity to fly mine yet. I am working on it though. I have to start all over again as I have not flown for over 2-years due to health issues (arthritic hips). However, things are looking up Went to the field today and got the adrenaline flowing. May try tomorrow with a plane if I can stand long enough. Happy flying to all.
                Thanks Pheonix. It must be hard not being able to fly for two years. We have couple of guys in our club who use chairs on the flight line whilst they fly. Good luck mate!
                Tolga

Comment

• Maiden of my Flightline Corsair yesterday, fantastic, did not go over half throttle on the full flight including take off.
                  #FPV, #drone, #quadcopter, #northeastfpv, #aerials, #GoPro, #immersionrc, #lrs, #longrange, #UAV, #FPVracing, #wing, #fx-79, #LongRange, #Drohne, #fx79, #bixler, #aerialvideo, #warbirds, #boystoys, #multirotor, #serioustoys, #Motionrc

Comment

• Originally posted by simonslim View Post
                    Maiden of my Flightline Corsair yesterday, fantastic, did not go over half throttle on the full flight including take off.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoxPieUEIuk
                    Simon, Congrats and top notch video, music, and flying. :Cool: Best, LB
                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• My only complaint was the battery strap, it was not long enough to fit around a 3s never mind the 6s needed. Apart from that, I love it. Deciding which graphics to apply, was going to get some RAF/Royal Navy ones done but they're not as glamorous as the US markings.

Comment

• Finally have my cockpit in the Corsair...modified the 3D Pup files (scaled them down).
                        Only printed the head rest from the seat back. Also scaled up the seat.
                        Printed an image I found online for the gauges. Cut each gauge out and glued in place behind the inst panel.

Tom

PS: next stage will be weathering.

Comment

My only complaint was the battery strap, it was not long enough to fit around a 3s never mind the 6s needed. Apart from that, I love it. Deciding which graphics to apply, was going to get some RAF/Royal Navy ones done but they're not as glamorous as the US markings.
                          My battery strap is plenty long. You sure it's not somehow bound up under the battery tray?

Tom

Comment

• Simon, great flight and video..that landing was textbook.

Tom

Comment

My only complaint was the battery strap, it was not long enough to fit around a 3s never mind the 6s needed. Apart from that, I love it. Deciding which graphics to apply, was going to get some RAF/Royal Navy ones done but they're not as glamorous as the US markings.
                              Hmmmm, mine's plenty long. It's even long enough for the 5000mah, 6sTurnigy Heavy Duty battery, which are pretty fat.

Comment

Maiden of my Flightline Corsair yesterday, fantastic, did not go over half throttle on the full flight including take off.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoxPieUEIuk
                                Beautiful job! Wow, hard to have a more impressive maiden and that landing was NAILS! Well done! :Cool:
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by I-fly-rc-aircraft View Post

My battery strap is plenty long. You sure it's not somehow bound up under the battery tray?

Tom
                                  Took it out to fit a spare I had lying round, it was short by a good 2".

Comment

"it was short by a good 2".
                                    That's what she said...

Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by I-fly-rc-aircraft View Post
                                      That's what she said...
                                      And that's what we call serving up softballs. LOLLOL
                                      My YouTube RC videos:
                                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• That is some weathering job. I have not had the opportunity to fly mine yet. I am working on it though. I have to start all over again as I have not flown for over 2-years due to health issues (arthritic hips). However, things are looking up Went to the field today and got the adrenaline flowing. May try tomorrow with a plane if I can stand long enough. Happy flying to all.

Comment

That is some weathering job. I have not had the opportunity to fly mine yet. I am working on it though. I have to start all over again as I have not flown for over 2-years due to health issues (arthritic hips). However, things are looking up Went to the field today and got the adrenaline flowing. May try tomorrow with a plane if I can stand long enough. Happy flying to all.
                                          I feel for you man. Getting old is not for the young. I am staying in the game due to a drug that would cost me $4000. a month if I didn't have insurance. Sounds like yours is osteo arthritus. I have that plus Psoriatic(a form of rhematoid) arthritus and some other stuff for good measure. Don't let it beat you!!:Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X