• Show
Clear All

• mr.frankenjet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• F106DeltaDart
    replied
    Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
    Of course, I need one. This is a bucket list plane. I have a WOW planes 83" version not even started, but it is so stand off scale that it would be a major project to bring to a decent detail. Clearly FW can save me the hassle. I mean what represents the air war in the Pacific Theater better then a B-29?
    A B-29 would be fantastic! Truly a bucket list model for me. I have had the same experience with the WOW version. It sits on the top shelf of my closet. I have a set of guillows plans scaled to a 95” span, that I’ll get to building someday. Truely an iconic machine, with innovations and technology far ahead of its time. It also proudly served into the Korean War, where its gunners held the 2nd highest air to air kill count, behind the F-86.

Leave a comment:

• mr.frankenjet
    replied
    B29, B2, B1 I have no bombers but these would be impossible to resist

Leave a comment:

• quitcherbitchen
    replied
    Of course, I need one. This is a bucket list plane. I have a WOW planes 83" version not even started, but it is so stand off scale that it would be a major project to bring to a decent detail. Clearly FW can save me the hassle. I mean what represents the air war in the Pacific Theater better then a B-29?

Leave a comment:

• TSHobbies
    started a topic B-29 please!?

B-29 please!?

I woke up this morning and realized how much my life is missing having a B-29 to fly... anyone else feel that need ?
Working...
X