First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blown away by the 1600mm FlightLine F4U-1D Corsair

Guys this plane is simply amazing!
    You want big, yeah it's big.
    You want power, yeah it's got power. It's got so much power that Mr. "Mo powah mo betah" nearly lost it on the thrust check.
    Freewing has really stepped up their game. Gone are the biggest issues I've seen in their models (not that there tend to be a lot but some do slip through).
    Decals are great peel and stick rather than the brittle water slides we saw on the Liberator. Landing gear mains come stock with shock absorbers rather than it being a after market upgrade. The tail wheel even retracts (as it should), though I'm not sure what's going on with the tail hook.
    This is one of the most exciting planes we have seen yet and I can not wait to see it in the air!

Nice Easter egg at the end of the video. He looks like he pooped his pants! hahahahah!

Comment

No plane review is complete without the maiden flight.

Comment

I don't watch any of your stuff any more, since you let that person bash the heck out of that Dynam Hellcat. You don't deserve the time of day as far as I'm concern. I don't need you folks to tell me what is good and what isn't. I can figure it out on my own just fine. FYI.

Regards
        Woody

Comment

????c est quoi ce message ? il est pas bien ?? il a besoin de soins...

Comment

Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
            I don't watch any of your stuff any more, since you let that person bash the heck out of that Dynam Hellcat. You don't deserve the time of day as far as I'm concern. I don't need you folks to tell me what is good and what isn't. I can figure it out on my own just fine. FYI.

Regards
            Woody
            Glad you still take the time to read my posts at least. ;)

Comment

Working...
            X