X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sam51401 View Post
    Here are several pics of my current project FW L39 with Callie graphics. As you can see this is more intricate than the mouth you wish to place on the Bronco so yours should be an easier placement. I did have to cut this into several pieces to be able to work it and you may have better results doing same depending on the curvature where it goes.
    IT is very doable, just takes a little time to work it down.

Ya know I'm really not a big fan of the L39. But that's really cool mate!

W

Comment

• Much appreciated Woodcock. The scheme is great out of box as is but I have always wanted to make it mine so to speak on my kits and ARFs. Good thing with the Bronco is that the out of box covering fits my scheme except for the top of wing which will be white. I still haven’t found positive proof on whether the whole wing was white including the bottom OR if it was the light gray as the booms and fuse are.
      On another note, I got my Rvrs prop spinner cut out for the 16x10, it’s the Dubro 2.5” 3bl. So now it fits perfect for either the 15x7 and 16x10.
      i just need to balance it now on my high point balancer.
      Here is the finished L39 by the way.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	4BDBCD4B-9A9A-4327-A639-71FE8F1CF493.jpeg
Views:	977
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	202263

Comment

• Well, i just pushed the button on these....lets hope for the best !!!

Comment

• Dirty Dee, I would be interested in the exhaust tube set, but How would I pay you, and what is conus......... walkerm45

Comment

• Originally posted by walkerm45 View Post
            Dirty Dee, I would be interested in the exhaust tube set, but How would I pay you, and what is conus......... walkerm45
            Hi walkerm45, I replied to your private message this weekend, you should see a red dot at the top of the website that takes you to unopened messages

Comment

• Originally posted by wrangler1 View Post
              Well, i just pushed the button on these....lets hope for the best !!!
              You just nailed my almost exact order i was thinking of. I already have the mains but i think the nose retract and strut will be a great choice.

Wrong strut PN in above post, should be 668
              Last edited by sam51401; Jun 25, 2019, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Dirty Dee, you learn something every day.....

Comment

• Has anyone noticed that the nose mount has a built in incline? Haven't really checked the angle but i think it was planned for a retract with greater than 90 degree rotation. Im going with the 105 degree and the 7/16" strut that takes up to a 3" wheel just as wrangler 1 picked.
                  wrangler1
                  *****Dont order the 667, it needs to be the 668 Forked strut for the nose ******

Any other options out that that are being considered? Lets see what else the master minds have put together.

I like to pass on to anyone that has contacted Mike Hicks for the crew figures, he has had a small personal set back but a quick rebound is expected. Should see my order this week so i can seat them in the office and get a few photos.

Comment

• Thank you Sam, i will be contacting Robart right now.

Comment

• Anyone planning on posting build log on their assembly here?

Mike
                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Me 😉, I'm waiting the motors, prop hubs, pilot and retracts to start doing the blog.

Comment

• I went crazy...i hope my wife keeps loving me after this jajajaja. Here are part of the things ordered for the Bronco Project.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Thats one heck of a shopping list!! Now what does HER shopping list look like............:Silly:

Comment

• jejejeje, something like mine !!!!😉😆

Comment

• I'm set for my assembly except for the retracts and pilots from Mike Hicks. Leaving town for a couple of weeks so I'll just let the stuff age till I return.

Mike.
                                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Well i just started part of the unboxing, but since i'm so tired i'll do just one boom in this post. these booms seems to be very well made, they used elastic glue instead of CA to reinforce the wood joints and the cover looks excellent.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

• I got a preview from Mike Hicks who is offering 1/7 scale pilots for our Bronc's. The crew is inbound reporting for duty maybe tomorrow.
                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Obsrvr.jpg
Views:	845
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	203244Click image for larger version

Name:	pilot.jpg
Views:	821
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	203245

Comment

• Well, i started the building process and as soon as i grabed the servos, i encounter a situation.........they are bigger than what the plane ask for. Since i don't want to buy more servos i used what i have in my head....imagination. jeje. here are the pictures and also how i fixed the servos in position.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• I just did the same on the wings with flaps / ailerons servos base.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• In the case of the elevator, since it is much thinner than the wings i was obligated to search for a servo that can fit. I bought the Hitec 35245S HS-5245MG Digital Mighty Mini BB Servo. By the way, this one has the right measures for the plane. ( Use the Mini type Servos) so you guys don't confront what i did because of buying the standard ones.
                                          Photos showing what i meant.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X