X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mtnbiker63 View Post
    Dirty Dee, are your OV10 mods on Thingiverse?
    Currently print to order, will host on cults3d for a small fee soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kangi1954 View Post

Where did you get the 105 degree retract? Thanks for the updates.
      On Amazon.
      Attached Files

Comment

• no longer on Amazon either :(

Comment

• With Horizon being the primary supplier and it being listed as discontinued, I didnt hold much hope to find one. Wish there was enough interest to restock those but I dont think one plane will support that.
          That's why I opted for a still supplied option.
          Will like to see the install with strut to see how the 105 degrees works out.

Comment

• Here's a link to someone who says they have them: http://stores.aeromicro.com/e-flite-...-retract-unit/

Comment

• I just received some goodies,....now to re-start the assembly while waiting for the right replacement wing from MRC. By the way i have to say that on all my years in this hobby (30) this company has an exceptional post sale support, they solved in a fast way every situation or question that i had.
              MRC...Keep the good work !!!
              Attached Files

Comment

• One thing that i like to point is that the T45 struts on the picture feels very soft for a Balsa plane like this, maybe i'm wrong.....i will test it and then we will see. Also i'm thinking on how am i going g to attach the lights i bought to the landing struts.? 🤔

Comment

• The full size aircraft has the landing light in the nose of the fuselage.

Comment

The full size aircraft has the landing light in the nose of the fuselage.
                    Thank you very much, i intend to go a little further and put some lights in the mains too !!

Comment

• I tried the T-45 struts but i feel they are to soft for this plane, the same happens to the Yak30 nose gear, so i decided to go with the ines that comes with the plane, they are very sturdy, but now i found a situation were the nose strut shaft is a little wider than the hole on the Eflite 105 degree nose retract. So i think i will need to wide that hole with my dremel.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• The mains fit perfectly with the EFLITE retracts !!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I just expand the hole on the EFLITE nose Retract with a 5mm bit and now the strut fit perfectly.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Finish with the gears assembly.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• wrangler1, thanks for the update.
                              would the 90 degree nose reract work with the provided nose gear?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBolt View Post
                                wrangler1, thanks for the update.
                                I assumes it will, the thing is that the nose retract needs to have a 5mm hole for the shaft, but since i dont have a 90 degrees nose retract, mine is a 105. i need to see how hide the nose wheel gets.

Comment

• I have 90 degree and rear 2mm underlaid.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBolt View Post
                                    wrangler1, thanks for the update.
                                    The specs on Horizon for the 90 degree nose gear don't list strut diameter, however, the specs for the discontinued 60-120 90 degree tricycle package says 4mm nose strut amd 5mm main struts. So we'll probably have to drill out the nose gear hole.

Comment

The specs on Horizon for the 90 degree nose gear don't list strut diameter, however, the specs for the discontinued 60-120 90 degree tricycle package says 4mm nose strut amd 5mm main struts. So we'll probably have to drill out the nose gear hole.
                                      That's what i did yesterday !! 😉

Comment

• Has anyone flown there Profly Bronco? Need some video footage, and feedback.

Comment

• Has anyone come up with some alternatives to the questionable front nose gear, and steering mechanism, or are we all waiting for Motions retracts, and answers......

Comment

Working...
                                          X