X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have hurt my back doing cartwheels with excitement! I will definitely put in my name for the DO-335 (and the FW-190 and OV-10) and several others :-). Just need to build up my bank account again :-)

Comment

Keep beating that Do-335 drum, pilots. We've got to make sure our friends at MRC get in an ample supply for us all. The Black Horse He-111 sold out in a matter of days.

Comment

Just getting around to unboxing my HE111......it is sweet
        Heck yeah, I'm in for the Dornier.....hope I get as lucky as I did with the 111

Comment

I will pre order a Do.335 the moment the button goes live.

Comment

OOoooo…..a little damage....The 111 is cracked at the base of the Vertical stab....seems just the covering, but I will feed in some thin CA, and touch it up.
            No big deal...…….bring on the 335

Comment

Anybody planning any mods to create different versions, real or fantasy???

Also a vid to keep the juices flowing https://youtu.be/Ak5FUaxNjRA

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	207241Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	207242

Comment

Lets see .......................it's a twin so it's a no brainer that I gotta have it
                Am getting holding my breath
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I have plans and a short kit for an 80" version. I would buy this one in a heart beat.

Comment

Welcome to Hobby Squawk dwindom!

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                      Welcome to Hobby Squawk dwindom!
                      Yep!!! Me too!!! Welcome Bro!!!! Jerry

Comment

I'd have to make sure this would fit (unassembled of course) in my Maxima, but I'd sure give it serious consideration. Super cool plane, and one unlikely to be done as a foamie; another rationalization for spending the time/money.

Comment

With the wings off, it should be pretty managable. The crucifix tail may be the biggest challenge.

Tom mentioned, in the main Black Horse thread on Sept 12th, that the Do won't be in the next shipment. But he did mention that he made a second order for new planes. We can hope that the Do-335 will be in that one.

Comment

I'd be down for one. Got the he-111, this would be a nice addition. Wish more people would kit these (and more accurately like the latest foamies)...

Comment

While in Washington DC this past week, I stopped by the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum in Virginia. There, on display, was this nicely restored Do-335. Quite an impressive aircraft.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Do-335 10.jpg Views:	21 Size:	141.8 KB ID:	218093Click image for larger version  Name:	Do-335 9.jpg Views:	19 Size:	157.9 KB ID:	218094
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Do-335 6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.0 KB ID:	218085Click image for larger version  Name:	Do-335 8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.1 KB ID:	218086Click image for larger version  Name:	Do-335 7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.1 KB ID:	218087Click image for larger version  Name:	Do-335 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.5 KB ID:	218088Click image for larger version  Name:	Do-335 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.2 KB ID:	218089Click image for larger version  Name:	Do-335 5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.7 KB ID:	218090Click image for larger version  Name:	Do-335 4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	144.2 KB ID:	218091Click image for larger version  Name:	Do-335 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.5 KB ID:	218092

Comment

sweet!
                                Platt: fw190d9 Dynaflite:PT-19 IMP:Macchi202 ESM:fw190 ESM:Tank, Hien Jackson:DH-2 BH:macchi200 Extr:fw190 Holman:me109F H9spit2 FL:F4u,spit 9 FW:me262 GP:us60, Stuka, cub, F4u PZ:me109, albi EF Hurri, T-28 FMS: 2x fw190, me109 Lone Star:Skat Kat RSCombat:2xfw190d9

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
                                  sweet!
                                  I don't know if you noticed Joe, the four letter designation "VG+PH" on the full scale, is the same as that on the Black Horse model. The tail number, however is different, 102 vs. 163.

The aircraft in the images above is the only known survivor.

If the stars align, we'll be flying these come Spring.

Comment

I don't know if you noticed Joe, the four letter designation "VG+PH" on the full scale, is the same as that on the Black Horse model. The tail number, however is different, 102 vs. 163.

Your fingertips to the gods ears...…
                                    My Seagull Cessna O2 just got here today......I can practice on the inline twin thing with the Oscar Duece,
                                    , while I wait on the Dornier

Comment

Originally posted by WAYNE888 View Post

My Seagull Cessna O2 just got here today......I can practice on the inline twin thing with the Oscar Duece,
                                      That one looks like a fun build as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WAYNE888 View Post

The O-2 is a great flyer. My last adventures with it was at NEFI 2018 prior to the incinerator event.
                                        Been there/done that so the O-2 is not getting replaced and thusly I anxiously await the BH Pfeil(arrow) also dubbed Ameisenbär(ant-eater).
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

well, I have to age my kits before I build them. so i'm sure you will beet me in the air.

the "VG+PH" are factory call signs. they would be painted over when delivered to their unite, when they mottled it. I never looked into if they used the call signs over once the plane was delivered.

joe
                                          Platt: fw190d9 Dynaflite:PT-19 IMP:Macchi202 ESM:fw190 ESM:Tank, Hien Jackson:DH-2 BH:macchi200 Extr:fw190 Holman:me109F H9spit2 FL:F4u,spit 9 FW:me262 GP:us60, Stuka, cub, F4u PZ:me109, albi EF Hurri, T-28 FMS: 2x fw190, me109 Lone Star:Skat Kat RSCombat:2xfw190d9

Comment

Working...
                                          X