X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightline 1400mm Corsair?

I really love the fact that Flightline has stepped up and made some outstanding war birds. There 1600mm series is to die for, but its to rich for my pocket book, to big to transport with out disassembly, plus I'm already invested in 3 and 4 cell airplanes. Warbirds my favorite. My absolute favorite is the F4U Corsair. I have owned, crashed and torched almost every brand of Corsair up to 4 cell power. I cant find a decent 4s powered Corsair than can hold up to the punishment of extreme high G maneuvers with out tearing off or cracking the main wings. (FMS Corsair), Or bending, damaging the retracts after just one semi hard landing, (Dynam, Blitzworks,FMS) or just plane ugly with those stupid green stripes. Oh HOW COOL would it be to fly 1400mm F4U Corsair, with 4 cell power with the HIGH QUALITY of the 1600mm Flightline series. A 1400mm Warbird that looks outstanding, flys outstanding, And did I mention FAST?, At an affordable price, with the 4 cell guy in mind, and with the convenience of transport. I would love to have the total package in a Corsair like the flight line series, But after the cost of the plane, 3 lipo 6s batts with tax, close to 1k. Worth it ? Sure!!! But I live from paycheck to paycheck like most Americans with a hobby so theres more to life than, eat, sleep, work. I really love our hobby, and hope that somebody will make a decent Corsair some day in an affordable price range. And did I mention fast? HA!
    Pacific NW Flyer  :arrow:

Well I stepped up and bought the 1600mm Flight Line Corsair and 2, 6s 6000mah batt. Go big or stay home is the saying I grew up with, So I chose the 6000 mah batt for the extended flight time. I stand corrected on a couple issues after experiencing this war bird. First of all, Im such a whiner some times. This plain actually is going save me money. It is so easy to fly and land that even a cave man can do it, HA!!! Well worth the investment and fun that it brings.I have to confess, I'm already invested in FMS war birds, so by only spending a 100$ more in the cost of the plain, I found that I have stepped up into a whole new flying experience with much higher quality in the aircraft. Yes the batt are way more expensive, but well worth the investment and the fun that it brings. As far as transportability which was my main concern NO PROBLEM!!! It fits in the back of my Ford Ranger with no disassembly required. I am so happy. Thank you MRC for a quality Corsair that is going to bring me years of enjoyment. Happy landing from the PNW and thanks for reading.
    Pacific NW Flyer  :arrow:

Comment

Hope you are enjoying your 1600mm Corsair. I bought one for my wife for Christmas. She absolutely loves it. And yes your right about stepping up in quality and flight experience. Best bird on the market.

Comment

Working...
      X