X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynam corsair landing gear replacement

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Purchased a Dynam Corsair as a scratch and dent. I fly from a grass field and I believe the stock landing gear is not strong enough. Besides it's out of stock at Motion even if needed to replace it. Is there a better quality replacement gear to fit this model?
    Thanks in advance for any advice, Robert

I have the same plane and replaced mine with the FMS corsair retracts, they drop right in. I haven't flown it yet but upon gear testing they would not retract and deploy all of the time, that was enough for me to replace them. Best of luck.

Comment

I did the same as Rocky has said. Had the same issue with the Dynam retracts even. Just had to file down the rotate pin(?) to stop it from catching on the retract mounting screw head, causing the hang up. Still wasn't comfortable so I made the switch. The FMS retracts fit right in and have yet to give me any issues.
      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
        I did the same as Rocky has said. Had the same issue with the Dynam retracts even. Just had to file down the rotate pin(?) to stop it from catching on the retract mounting screw head, causing the hang up. Still wasn't comfortable so I made the switch. The FMS retracts fit right in and have yet to give me any issues.
        Ken’s only seemed to work properly after warming in the sun for a hour or so - not kidding
        Hiya doin’ Blues?

Comment

lol... Doing ok, just trying to ride out this heat. Spent this passed weekend up at the Grand Canyon just to cool off a bit!
          Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

The retracts on my Dynam Corsair were inconsistent also. Here's my solution.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	211834

Comment

Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
              The retracts on my Dynam Corsair were inconsistent also. Here's my solution.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	211834
              Maj. "Pappy" Boyington would be proud

Comment

Working...
              X