X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gray Navy T-28 trojan

would like to see the Grey Navy version in 1400 and 800(if they make one)

Re: Gray Navy T-28 trojan

Unfortunately, FMS does not have any plans to make a gray 1400mm T-28 in this new version. Not sure about the 800mm. I will ask.

Comment

I saw them on the Diamond Hobby site, the 1400 and 800 both in the Grey navy version. They don't list any parts though, figured as they were FMS you might be able to get them.

Comment

I was not suppose to say anything but since they have it on their site, I guess the cat is out of the bag. The gray 800mm T-28 is shipping in the next couple days. We should have it in a little over 4 weeks.

I was unaware of a 1400mm gray T-28. Last time I asked FMS, they said they were not going to make a gray version of the new 1400mm T-28. This conversation took place about 5 weeks ago. I asked again today and they changed their mind. They will make a gray 1400mm T-28. We will place them on order asap but it will be 4 weeks to manufacturer and 4 weeks to ship so the 1400mm gray T-28 will be about 8 weeks away while the 800mm gray T-28 is only 4 weeks away. clear as mud?

Comment

Cool. Sorry to let the cat out of the bag<smiley image="smiley_whistling.gif"/> will be looking for them. Always need more T 28s

Comment

Working...
          X