X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS 800mm Bf109 and Fw190

Any plans to stock these planes in the future? I'm not sure if FMS has made v2 versions, but i would love to be able to order these from you guys.

Re: FMS 800mm Bf109 and Fw190

There will be a version 2 of each. They are about 8 or 9 weeks away and we will have them.

Comment

Very good news! I love the smaller scale of the 800's and have been pondering the current FW. Can't wait to see what V2's look like!
      I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

-Officer John Wintergreen-
      ElectraGlide in Blue, 1973

Comment

Any update on these two fighters? Flew my V2 Mustang today, and really want another 800mm warbird to add to my hangar. I would love an FW-190 to fly along with the P-51...

Thanks!
        I hate that motorcycle they make me ride. I'm here to tell you, there ain't nothing in the world I hate more than that elephant under my ass.

Comment

These new models will arrive mid February 2014.
          We do have an 800mm AT-6 and F6F that will added to our site in next few days.

<quote author="FLTRI">
          Any update on these two fighters? Flew my V2 Mustang today, and really want another 800mm warbird to add to my hangar. I would love an FW-190 to fly along with the P-51...

Thanks!
          </quote>

Comment

Thank you Mark. Looking forward to more 800mm flying soon!

Comment

Any update on these 800mm Warbirds?

Comment

They are here. We are currently adding pictures to the web site and they will appear in the next day or two.

Comment

Working...
                X