X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arttech 400 class P-38

I would love to see this, or another 47+inch wingspan P-38,for under 200 bucks..Silver with yellow spinners,and blue accents,is my fav... <smiley image="smiley_grin.gif"/> I74

Re: Arttech 400 class P-38

Unfortunately, quality was not up to our standards so we will not be carrying this plane.

Comment

''Hey Tom''..<smiley image="smiley_grin.gif"/>..How about another brand in the future,, If a worthy offering is presented.? I74

Comment

Absolutely. We are looking at many other brands. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to let us know.

Comment

Tom,,the only other P38,,,other than the ''way over priced''-E-flight air frame,and looks like it doesn't even acomodate optional retracts,, is the J power 1400 mm P-38,From killer planes,for $189.00..''before they lure you into their crashproofing kit'',for another $ 46.00..It looks like you can't even checkout, unless you agree to the ''stuffed carbon fiber strips''<smiley image="smiley_argh.gif"/>.Anyway,,,that plane does have retracts though...If you guys could come up with somthing like this,,everyone would probably figure out that it isn't going to be up to par, with the FMS one ,,but for the price,,,it looks like a decent plane...I and others,,love twin engine / tricycle geared fighters,,,but there is ''no way,'' I would be able to convince the ''Warden','on the price of the FMS one...<smiley image="smiley_sad.gif"/> And I can't justify, one of the micro P-38s,,that I would have to strap binoculars on,,, just to fly it ..<smiley image="anim_crazy.gif"/>..I74

Comment

Working...
          X