X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c-47 or dc3

Can you get the venom OR cermark c47 / dc3 with retracts 72" wing span? Thanks, M-W

Re: c-47 or dc3

We have plans to carry a Venom by Ready2Fly in early 2014. C-47 and DC3 have been discussed, no ETA or public announcements at this time. Please stay tuned.

Mark

Comment

I read good things about the Venom version of this plane. Looks like a nice step up in size from the Dynam version, which I have and flies great, so it would be a logical next large twin for me.

Jim

Comment

I would love to have a 1500mm, polished aluminum finish DC-3. It's one of my favorite planes. The Doctor

Comment

I really like twin-engine planes, so I would also be very interested in one of these.
          I would prefer the larger size, 1400-1500.

Comment

what do you think about the Douglas a26

Comment

Mark or Tom,
              Any word on getting the Venom DC-3 in house?

Jim

Comment

No definitive plans at the moment, however, based on our other project workload it is unlikely you will see a DC-3 from Motion RC this year. Sorry.

Mark

Comment

Man, I spent 10+ years restoring a DC3 For the Langley Museum of Flight in BC Canada. We found the fulselage and center section at an airport in central BC and spent a decade gathering parts and restoring her to Static Display. Took me two years just to polish her. Turned out she was originally Flagship Texas with American Airlines, you could still see the eagle etched in the aluminum after we stripped about 500 lbs of paint!! I'd love to have a model of a DC3 in her paint scheme. Many a night I dreamed of flying in that bird. Still have the original co pilots wheel.
                  Hope MotionRC can get their hands on something like this. You'd be suprised how many people have had direct connections with those old girls to this day.
                  Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                  X