Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New wheel looks good Alpha! Glad to see Flightline going for this level of detail! The gear doors are a welcome addition as well! It is great to see features like that brought to a 1200mm model without affecting the price point. I will have to pick up one sooner or later. I plan on fitting it with the A-RC 15" 4 blade from their Corsair and an FMS 580kv motor to get that classic huge prop look.

Comment

If you're a Bearcat fan...you need to see this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3nsRvhgSE

Big time propeller head
      Love flying scale and 3D
      Currently building a GP SE5A

Comment

Tony asked to see photos of the decal sets, so here they are!

The Blue Angels and Olathe Kansas decal sets are included in the box with every FlightLineRC 1200mm F8F-1 Bearcat.

1) "Blue 2", Blue Angels, 1946
        2) "45 K", Olathe Kansas, 1948

We will also be selling additional decal sets separately. These will be available once the first container arrives in several weeks.

1) "106A" from VF-15A, USS Tarawa, 1948
        2) "K 014", French Air Force, GC II/22 "Languedoc", 1954
        3) "225F", (F8F-2)
        4) "201S", of the Commemorative Air Force (F8F-2)

Keep in mind the FlightLineRC Bearcat arrives painted blue, so pilots have a fresh canvas for their own liveries if the decal sets we're offering aren't enough. As always we recommend Callie Graphics for custom decals with high quality at a fair price with excellent service. Some options I'd love to see one day from pilot modelers out there include:

1) "Beetle Bomb", the yellow F8F-1 that flew as an "aggressor" of sorts in the Bearcat Blue Angels demonstration show.
        2) "100B", VF-19, 1947
        3) 3F4", BuNo 95081, VF-3, 1946
        4) "13L", US Naval Air Reserve, NAS Akron Ohio, 1951
        5) Most of the French Indochina liveries circa 1953-54 can be accomplished with the "Languedoc" decal set we provide, plus a couple minor additions for nose art and tail number.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Here are the actual decal layouts. These are all thin satin vinyl, like the FlightLineRC Spitfire.

Comment

Very nice, that's a lot of options.
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I think ill make mine the 225 like the military look

well changed my weak mind..going with the 45k now

Comment

Stoked!! Just placed my pre-order for the Bearcat! I also placed an order for the Spitfire and a bunch of parts for my FMS P-51. Motion is hard to beat! Just occurred to me this makes three additions to my hanger this year...they are all Fliteline planes from Motion. (got the P-38) Thanks guys for making the planes so many of us want...
                Big time propeller head
                Love flying scale and 3D

Comment

Dang, the wife shot me down on this one, says I have too many planes! What does that mean??
                  After all the pushing I did for this plane, now I can't have one!!!

The gauntlet of challenge has been thrown down, my birthday is coming next month, when she asks, I'll tell her, " Oh.....some tinker toys...."

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

There, this post is number 2500 for me!!

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                      Dang, the wife shot me down on this one, says I have too many planes! What does that mean??

The gauntlet of challenge has been thrown down, my birthday is coming next month, when she asks, I'll tell her, " Oh.....some tinker toys...."

Grossman56
                      Does that mean your friend/neighbor gets one that you just happen to be allowed to fly anytime you want or something like that?

Comment

Grossman56
                        Come to Georgia brother Gross...you can fly mine anytime!
                        Big time propeller head
                        Love flying scale and 3D

Comment

Georgia on my mind....

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

Tinker toys? That's rough man. How about a nice football Ralphie? Promise her you won't shoot your eye out and maybe she'll come around...

Comment

Georgia on my mind....

Grossman56
                              Did you try the quivering lips thing with the puppy dog eyes? Works on my wife. sometimes...

Btw Gross...how many birds in your hanger? I ask because I was just in another thread where a guy mentioned having 89 planes. 89. Planes. I thought I was bad at 30 planes...told my wife about it. I don't sound so bad now...Lol
                              Big time propeller head
                              Love flying scale and 3D

Comment

Hey Dan did you explain it to her like you did us. Who thought of it and all. Look her in the eyes and say sweetheart I pushed so hard to get this plane and it's really going to look bad if you don't let me have one. What will all the guys think. Benjack got one ,ov got one , Aros got one ,please. And that don't work😭. That should do it. If all else have her pm me and I'll beg for you. I think you've pushed hard enough for it.
                                Dewey l

Comment

Hey Dan did you explain it to her like you did us. Who thought of it and all. Look her in the eyes and say sweetheart I pushed so hard to get this plane and it's really going to look bad if you don't let me have one. What will all the guys think. Benjack got one ,ov got one , Aros got one ,please. And that don't work😭. That should do it. If all else have her pm me and I'll beg for you. I think you've pushed hard enough for it.
                                  Dewey l

Comment

Originally posted by Starck Mad View Post

Did you try the quivering lips thing with the puppy dog eyes? Works on my wife. sometimes...

Btw Gross...how many birds in your hanger? I ask because I was just in another thread where a guy mentioned having 89 planes. 89. Planes. I thought I was bad at 30 planes...told my wife about it. I don't sound so bad now...Lol
                                    I have 12, counting the Apprentice, Weedwacker, Two Pandoras, four Mustangs (2xFMS and 2xFreewing),Waco, The Pitts, the P40 and the Spitfire.
                                    I can't imagine 89 airplanes, that's almost as many hounds as the Bumpesses had!!
                                    A lot of them must have still been in boxes.

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

I think you should start a new thread and ask for a vote if 13 would be too many. I think you'll win in a landslide. Nothing like political pressure in an election year.

Comment

I lost count after #70 RTF
                                        Then there's the ARFs in boxes and the kits in boxes and the ones in need of work....
                                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                          X