Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gather there are actually 8 options for decals in the box. That's great not a big deal for me but for the guys in big clubs they could fly in formation with several planes and all be different without having to order custom graphics.

Comment

There are only two options in the box; Blue Angels and 45/K. The others are optional sheets that have to be purchased separately.

From Alpha's post on RCG:

"Just finished up the decal layout sheets. These attachments will give a better visualization of the decal sets we're offering. To recap, the Blue Angels and 45/K decals are included inside every PNP. The other decal sets will be available for purchase separately."
      Pat

Comment

Offering them separately is ok. That still gives you lots of options to play with.

Comment

Yes I rather like that. I will say the decals on the Durafly p40n where nice. I would like all birds to come like that. Sell the model unapplied and let the end user decide.
          AMA 1102566

Comment

Here's a few new photos from Alpha of the FlightlineRC 1200mm F8F-1 Bearcat in 106A markings (USS Tarawa). These are included with the model.

Comment

Gorgeous! I bet she flies great if she flies anything like a Hellcat.
              TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

WOW! She looks great, did this one have the wheels that are coming on the release model?

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

That really does look great. I like the flat finish and the foam looks super smooth.

Comment

That looks amazing!

Comment

Well, there's something to be said about waiting them out!!
                      The wife said that I could get the BEARCAT!!!
                      Immediately ordered on, too bad they haven't got the receiver I want, the stock on Spektrum Re'cs seems to be pretty bad as well.
                      But anyway, its on order so I'm a pretty happy camper! My first Flightline airplane and I'm really looking forward to it.

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

Congratulations Dan. I'm glad she finally gave in. You better go get that lady some flowers. Who knows might help for the next time to.
                        Dewey l

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                          Immediately ordered on, too bad they haven't got the receiver I want, the stock on Spektrum Re'cs seems to be pretty bad as well.
                          But anyway, its on order so I'm a pretty happy camper! My first Flightline airplane and I'm really looking forward to it.

Grossman56
                          That's what I'm talking about! Awesome buddy!
                          Big time propeller head
                          Love flying scale and 3D
                          Currently building a GP SE5A

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

Grossman56
                            What???? Not a 38?????
                            Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

I'm glad she approved Gman it would've been a shame for you not to be one of the first to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post

What???? Not a 38?????
                                NOW BEHAVE YOURSELF LON (he probably couldn't order one because you keep buyin them :rolleyes: )
                                Warbird Charlie
                                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

NOW BEHAVE YOURSELF LON (he probably couldn't order one because you keep buyin them :rolleyes: )
                                  :angel:
                                  I've been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad boy"
                                  Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                  Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this plane at Oshkosh, the USS Tarawa scheme looks great! I'm thinking that the FMS 580kv motor, and 85A ESC would let this guy turn the 16" HSD Skyraider prop. At the least, it would be fun to mess around with.

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                      Looking forward to seeing this plane at Oshkosh, the USS Tarawa scheme looks great! I'm thinking that the FMS 580kv motor, and 85A ESC would let this guy turn the 16" HSD Skyraider prop. At the least, it would be fun to mess around with.
                                      Yeah...better master the three point takeoffs and landings...
                                      Big time propeller head
                                      Love flying scale and 3D
                                      Currently building a GP SE5A

Comment

hope thse planes get on the water soon as customs seem to be on vacation for a few weeks...waiting on the yak kit pluss for ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Lon View Post

What???? Not a 38?????
                                          I wasn't going to press my luck!! The 38 is more expensive, so I'll have to wait on that one.
                                          I really had my heart set on the Bearcat, I can't help but wonder if they will bring out a bigger version next year as they hinted around that the next bigger kit would probably be 2017.
                                          Anyone notice over on RC Informer that some other company, who's name I didn't recognize and can't remember, just came out with an 1100mm Bearcat that Rich was reviewing.
                                          Now, it seems to me, that if Motion had taken our advice, they'd be all over the competition with a 1400mm+ bird,now it would seem that there will be competition just like the Sea Fury has with Avios, the Spitfire has with Dynam, E flite Durafly etc.
                                          Where, on the other hand, there is no competition for any of these birds with the exception of the Spitfire that Phoenix has out in 1400 mm, Charlie can testify to that one.

Still, I'll fly mine in the Blue Angels color scheme to honor a Flight Demonstration Team that I've seen since I was a kid so its been part of my life. That video brings tears to my eyes every time.

Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X