Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official FlightLine RC 1200mm F8F-1 Bearcat Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just imagine if he would have stopped.SHE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE FAINTED.😁😁😁😁.
    Dewey l

Comment

• So I noticed the ETA has been pushed back from early September to Mid October...I thought they were on the water??
      Big time propeller head
      Love flying scale and 3D
      Currently building a GP SE5A

Comment

• Yeah, you're right, it was supposed to be mid September! Guess we're getting the second shipment or something.
        Maybe the boys will explain?

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• It takes 4-5 weeks to get here via water I think. So they likely where not on the water when we where told they where which is why I kept asking. This bird is now out of site for this season for me :(
          AMA 1102566

Comment

• Yeah, it's pretty touch and go here as well. We could have snow by that time as they're predicting an early winter.

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

• I think they put all 12 months in a hat and pick one out and then a alternate for when there stuff will show up...maybe the freewing jets they have kept telling me will be here in a week then 3 weeks then maybe another week will finally show up....now where did they put that hat?

Comment

• To our valued Motion RC customer family,
                As you know, our first priority here at Motion RC is your satisfaction. Your continued support fuels our capacity to provide you with products and service we can all depend on. Part of that trust is built upon our stringent pre-release component testing procedures. Recently we implemented an even more strict testing procedure to proactively identify and further reduce the incidence of component failures in the field. None of us enjoys receiving a faulty component, no matter how rare an occurrence!

During the final round of evaluations this past week, a small sub-component of the FlightLineRC F8F-1 Bearcat did not meet this new testing standard. While a single digit incidence record is something some other companies might have released to the public without notice, we at Motion RC cannot in good faith release it, and have instead chosen to replace the entire component in all models before releasing the first shipment. Due to the FlightLineRC Bearcat's enormous popularity and high volume, we anticipate a four week delay from the original estimated arrival date. The new ETA is October 15, 2016.

To any customer with concerns or reservations about his or her pre-order, please feel free to contact our customer service experts either by calling us at 224-633-9090 or by emailing us on www.motionrc.com.

We apologize for this unforseen delay, but we are confident this proactive approach is in line with the values of transparency and integrity we promote at Motion RC. We thank you for the continued opportunity to earn your business!
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Thanks for the update Alpha. I'd rather have a product that is delayed that works instead of a product on time that has flaws.

This is why I value MotionRC so much.

Comment

• I, for one, appreciate your commitment to quality control. It's just smart business. With expanded international shipping, return shipping and part replacement, it = way to much $$$, not to mention lost trust, and maybe lost customers, for a weak component. It's not worth the risk. This is a new product line, and the Sea Fury motor washer issue was enough to turn some people I know completely off FlightLine. I know, kooks right? I fly the Spitfire for them, ( sometimes right at them, tempting sometimes not to pull up) and they turn up their nose. Perhaps some of you know them, or their relatives. I have been supporting this product line locally, I like it. I don't have any financial interest in either company, and maybe I'm too new to the hobby, but NOT new to business. One bad apple boys. Especially one with a big mouth and lots of ears in the audience.
                    It may be too late in the year for some of us to enjoy this new bird without exceptional local weather, but I bet it happens in your area between Halloween and Christmas once or twice. Two last thoughts, amd some of you I know will never forgive me, but don't you have enough planes to fly already? Two, this gives you a little more time to plan and perfect your livery choice. Don't hate, don't pout, and stop crying.

Comment

• Personally...I simply wanted to know why there was a delay...so I mentioned it knowing someone in the know would explain. As expected...Alpha came through with the reason. Nothing more, nothing less.

As far as conspiracy theory's or pissing and moaning about a plane being late...nah...I'm a grown up. I was simply curious...

Big time propeller head
                      Love flying scale and 3D
                      Currently building a GP SE5A

Comment

• Comment

• Well, there you go, knew there was a good reason, thanks Alpha

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Not trying to offend anyone, and I was definitely lookiing forward to receiving it. I just see decisions like this too often go the wrong way at work, and it hit a nerve. Apologies.

Comment

• I may be old and cranky, but I will never be an adult.

Comment

• How does that country song go?? How'll I ever get to be old and wise if I ain't ever young and stupid.
                                Or something like that!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• wonder what the defective part was?

Comment

• I applaud MRC for this decision, it's about time that a vendor held these manufacturers accountable for their lack of quality control.
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Agreed. Great to see they are keeping committed to delivering high quality products.

Comment

• Yep, nothing wrong with that. I've been on the other side with several of my FMS planes and my FW Mustang. Nothing more frustrating than a new airplane that has defective parts, but nothing more satisfying than a company that stands behind its products 110%
                                        I like the idea that they are looking out for us down to the nth degree. Too bad others haven't the same ethics, but then, they don't have my business either....

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Curse you MotionRC!!! Every time I go to the website I'm greeted with a Beautiful Blue Bearcat, it's getting harder and harder to resist buying one! :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X