Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so are they on the water yet with the ta152? if the 152 is to be released end of oct and is on water now where is my f8?

Comment

• I hear you Ron, I'm getting itchy as well!! My bet is that it shows up on the first day of snow!

LOL!!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

• Per Alpha's last post a month ago, the new ETA is October 15th. They were a few days ahead on the Mig, so let's hope the same happens with the Bearcat. I pre-ordered both, and will probably pre-order the TA-152 as well.
        Pat

Comment

• pat what I am saying is if the ta152 isn't going to be released till end of oct and is on the water now per tom and alpha over on rcg then if the f8 is still going to be out around oct15 it has to be on the water now or it wont even make oct at all

Comment

• Yeah, I would assume it's already been on the water for a while. Here's hoping!
            Pat

Comment

• ya iam hopeing also...wheres alpha when u need him lol

Comment

• I think he's still in China. But yeah, an update would be nice, even if just to say it's been on the water for a while.
                Pat

Comment

• Only Alpha could go to China, er no that was Nixon!
                  I think I'll believe it when I hear officially from them or see it sitting at my front door. It was on the water, or so we believed (post 109), before, so....

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• I don't really expect to see my f8 till mid November actually...just going with past experences on here

did order a new set of prop blades just in case...to beat the rush

Comment

• Last word from Mark was the Mid October ETA is still good on the F8F-1 and the Ta-152 is on the water also. Not sure if this is 2 different containers but I believe the Ta-152 may be more the end of October just calculating from when we were told the container had just hit the water. If we have any issues we will get you all up to speed as best we can. Wish I had better info but there is too many variables still in play.

Comment

• Good thought Ron, I didn't realize spare parts were available for order, have to check that.

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Sorry guys, these are on the water. I believe they left a week to 10 days ago (or so). We had to delay these significantly because of a retract problem. The good people in the factory actually stopped production mid-stream so they could work out the retract issue. Once it was worked out production resumed and the retracts were replaced in the planes which had already been produced. We always thought it was safe to put a product on our site or pre-order when production started as we would then have a reliable ETA. This experience has taught us not to count our chickens before they are hatched. :shy:

Comment

• Thanks for the update Tom. What, if anything, does this do to the estimated arrival date of mid-October?
                            Pat

Comment

• Great news, but Cats and water, Hmmmmm!!!

Couldn't resist!!

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• The F8F date of mid October is still good and the TA-152 will be at the end of the month if all goes well. Surprisingly we do not always know what is on each container until it arrives as they may run out of room when filling our large orders however we do know the F8F's are going to be the first to arrive. If there is any update after our Thursday meeting I will let you all know.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                                  Curse you MotionRC!!! Every time I go to the website I'm greeted with a Beautiful Blue Bearcat, it's getting harder and harder to resist buying one! :)
                                  I managed to hold out for three weeks, I just preordered one. Now I have to figure out how to explain this to my wife. :dodgy:

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post

I managed to hold out for three weeks, I just preordered one. Now I have to figure out how to explain this to my wife. :dodgy:
                                    If she calls we never heard of you!!

Comment

• LOL!!!!

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Plead Insanity.
                                        Dewey l

Comment

• We're getting close now! I'm headed to St George, UT for an event next weekend. Looking forward to getting the Bearcat soon after I get back!
                                          Pat

Comment

Working...
                                          X