• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting patiently here also

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
      Plead Insanity.
      She already knows I'm a bit nuts! I told her that any planes I buy will be my Christmas presents and I would not open, assemble and fly them before Christmas. That is going to be hard to stick to with the Bearcat. :)

Comment

• Man you've got alot more will power than I do.
        Dewey l

Comment

• I doubt I'll make it to Christmas, if it ships in the next week or two there will be a few nice weekends (I'm in Iowa) before it get's too cold for me to be outside. :)

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing, hopefully they arrive some time next week!

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

• Well, here we are friends. Coming into the second week of October, I'm sure we're all keeping our fingers crossed that they arrive sometime this week!!

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• No show yet!!

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

• seems latest shipment was freewing jets but cant be too long now

Comment

• The next container is due in port any day. Shouldn't be long.

Comment

• hope so been waiting fairly patiently for this one but heck I am having it sent to my home in ms and I am in tx so not much of a problem here lol

Comment

• date has been moved back to oct 28 now

Comment

• Guess they weren't on the water after all.....

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• ** Shipping update **
                            Our FlightlineRC F8F Bearcat shipment should be arriving tomorrow. All pre-orders will be sent out the moment our container arrives. If we have any models left after the pre-orders ship we will post them for sale on-line.

Enjoy your Bearcats!

Mark

Comment

• thanks mark for the update

Comment

• Hey, great news!!
                                I was crossing my fingers that I wouldn't see another delayed arrival date!
                                Now, if the Indian Summer can hold out another week, they're predicting otherwise though, we see.......

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• Woo hoo! And hoping some more 152's are in the container too! I just got an unexpected $600 check in the mail, and I know where $200 of it is going!
                                  Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                    Woo hoo! And hoping some more 152's are in the container too! I just got an unexpected $600 check in the mail, and I know where $200 of it is going!
                                    Yes, we have Ta-152s as well, but only a small quantity, so please act quick once you get your back in stock reminder email.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark.MotionRC View Post

Yes, we have Ta-152s as well, but only a small quantity, so please act quick once you get your back in stock reminder email.
                                      Impatiently waiting for these to show up on the website so I can pounce on one! It will compliment my Bearcat nicely. :)

Comment

• I believe there may be a container at the Warehouse as we speak so get ready to check your Emails!!!

Comment

• hey wayne a pallet of which
                                          plane

Comment

Working...
                                          X