Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I just couldn't pass it up. It may be a while before I get it in the air the wind is relentless this time of year. I'll be sure to let you know when I do.

Comment

Do that my friend. Our weather had been real go with winds on 5 to 10 mph for a while and then woke up this morning and its snowing. Only suppose to get an inch and the winds are going to be only 7 to 10 mph and temps getting to almost 60 at 1 oclock. Might still get a chance to fly this afternoon.:Rainning:Cool:
      Dewey l

Comment

Last couple of days we have been in the 50s and 60s with north winds 15 to 30. Last week winds WSW 30 to 40 gusting over 60 we lost over One Million acres and thousands of head of livestock to wildfires here in the Texas Panhandle.

Comment

Man im sorry to hear about that. I dont have regular tv because i just dont eant it and only get the news by word of mouth or at breakfast at the restrant in the morning with the boss. Are you in the area of the wild fires
          I thought i had heard of some in Wyoming but i didn't know they were in texas to. If so grab your family and planes and get somewhere safe.:(
          Dewey l

Comment

They were actually about 90 miles north of us. We have had a few hear the largest was only 2,700 acres. It took us two days to get under control. The largest north of us was almost 400,000 acres over 1,000 Firefighters on it they were on it for 7 days. In the Oklahoma Panhandle one fire was over 700,000 acres and moved over 75 miles it was in three states at one time Oklahoma,Texas, and Kansas with 2,200Firefighters. The bad part is our spring fire season is just getting started.

Comment

Wow man that is mind boggling. Hear in NC we've seldom had many but they always tend to be areas not very accessable to the firefighter. Ya'll stay safe.
              Dewey l

Comment

Got the fl190v2 scratch and dent in today took a quick look to see the damage WOW this was almost like stealing. The paint damage was as described the missing paint was a spot less than 1/8 in by less than 1/4 in. I'm not even going to bother with fixing it. I'm really impressed with the fit and finish of the parts and the paint is nice. The wing and horizontal stab are also very stiff love this plane can't wait to get it in the air. What a great deal.

Comment

Congratulations Farmflyer :Cool:. Like i said you barely beat me to the draw. Look forward to your maiden.;)
                  Dewey l

Comment

Finally had time to go through every thing and found one missing part the link that goes from the tail wheel to the rudder. Minor issue I'm sure I can find something in my spare parts to take care of that. I'm more impressed with this plane the more I look at it.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	3 Size:	107.4 KB ID:	118059 Arrived today easy Build waiting on Callie cooler set of graphics from her.

Comment

I have this 190 for a couple of months now and I really like the way is flies. As has been mentioned the only real cons for this model are some of the scale things. I tried to fix a couple of them. First the flaps. I cut off the existing flaps and then designed and 3d printed some more scale like split flaps. They work pretty good and didn't hamper any of the flight characteristics that I could see. The second thing is did was to repaint the models in colors that better match the correct Luftwaffe colors. The stock colors on mine were very washed out and they had painted a black exhaust streak that extended half way down the plane that just looked horrible in my opinion. I didn't see any easy way to fix the landing gear but I did 3d print some more scale wheels and tires for it. And lastly new graphics from Callie Graphics. The first picture is the stock plane the others are my mods. Click image for larger version

Name:	190 before.jpg
Views:	948
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	118310Click image for larger version

Name:	190 repaint 2.jpg
Views:	979
Size:	245.0 KB
ID:	118311Click image for larger version

Name:	190 repaint and flaps.jpg
Views:	926
Size:	191.4 KB
ID:	118312Click image for larger version

Name:	190 repaint.jpg
Views:	930
Size:	312.0 KB
ID:	118313

Comment

Tim Nice job on the paint looks like I have that big black strip coming from the exhaust also! Not for long! Split flaps cool. maiden this Sat. :Cool:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	118681Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	241.2 KB ID:	118679Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	268.9 KB ID:	118680 Love the my new FW-190 with Callie's graphics!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice choice going with the green hearts, JG 54!
                              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Sweeet love them axis birds!

Comment

Have any of you guys tried running the admiral 3600 pro in this plane?

Comment

Originally posted by Corsairguy80 View Post
                                    Have any of you guys tried running the admiral 3600 pro in this plane?
                                    No I haven't cause it's soooooooo tight with the 4s 2500 you would have to cut a lot of foam and reinforce the battery area.Unless anyone knows a better way.

Comment

Thanks bud

Comment

Originally posted by Corsairguy80 View Post
                                        Thanks bud
                                        Any time. Enjoy your FW-190 I know I do. Goose

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	117.7 KB ID:	129010 Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	150.3 KB ID:	129011 I zigged when I should have zagged doing about 80 to 90 mph! :Loser: oh the walk of Shame.
                                          but the high side is it's a clean break I can put that right back together and $25 in parts for motion RC already ordered on the way:Whew:
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X