Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice! On my must have list it goes.

Comment

Outstanding work!!!! ...what an absolute beauty. I am beyond impressed!!!! This "Bad Boy" sets the bar for all others to rise to
      Brandon Moon

Comment

MotionRC so rocks. This bird is just awesome...i really need to find a flying field/club where I can fly bigger birds like this.

Comment

HK's death nail...
          TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

The video link in the first post throws an error, here is a video link from the Motion site. It's a 30 second tease!

A short teaser of this exciting new foam composition, electric powered twin. Exclusive review to appear in the February issue of Model Aviation magazine!

Comment

Wait, what?! No way! That's awesome! It looks absolutely amazing!

Comment

This is the correct Teaser video link that should have been on the first post.

A short teaser of this exciting new foam composition, electric powered twin. Exclusive review to appear in the February issue of Model Aviation magazine!

And here is a YouTube Video...Excellent flight

Unofficial Sneak Preview video of the newly released 1600mm F7F-3 Tigercat from Motion RC. Following up on their incredibly popular 1600mm P-38 Lightning, Fl...
                Brandon Moon

Comment

Now here is a couple nice liverys on different varriants "Not Scale"..It will be fun to see what everyone comes up with when these are shipped out and received
                  Brandon Moon

Comment

I'm thinking Navy Livery and do a name and logo as "Charlie Cat" in honor of my dad "Charlie Baker" WWII navy veteran.
                    TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I'm also looking forward to see what people do with this plane. I've been looking forward to this plane for years. I don't think anyone is as excited as I am for this plane. :D

Comment

Right on guys, this one is definitely the cutting edge!!
                        Congrats to all of you who preordered, I hope to see a thread the size of the one on the P 38 and look forward to everyone's impressions of her. Maybe it'll even be at NEFI!!
                        I'm sure Charlie already has her on his go list!!

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Moon View Post
                          Now here is a couple nice liverys on different varriants..It will be fun to see what everyone comes up with when these are shipped out and received
                          Hello Brandon.......Thought you might like to know that the Navy livery that you've shown is totally incorrect. VA-176 was a medium attack squadron that never flew Tigercats. The F7F which was a fighter would have a VF classification. It looks like someone plagiarized the livery from when they where flying the Skyraiders and slapped it on an F7F. How do I know....they were headquartered at NAS Oceana where my squadron was too. The Thunderbolts were commissioned in 1955 which was a year after the last year that the Tiger saw service in 54.
                          Best regards,
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                            Right on guys, this one is definitely the cutting edge!!
                            Congrats to all of you who preordered, I hope to see a thread the size of the one on the P 38 and look forward to everyone's impressions of her. Maybe it'll even be at NEFI!!
                            I'm sure Charlie already has her on his go list!!

Grossman56
                            Am thinking that my go list is gonna be all the twins which is now at 7 plus a couple other support Cats.
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Hello Brandon.......Thought you might like to know that the Navy livery that you've shown is totally incorrect. VA-176 was a medium attack squadron that never flew Tigercats. The F7F which was a fighter would have a VF classification. It looks like someone plagiarized the livery from when they where flying the Skyraiders and slapped it on an F7F. How do I know....they were headquartered at NAS Oceana where my squadron was too. The Thunderbolts were commissioned in 1955 which was a year after the last year that the Tiger saw service in 54.
                              Best regards,
                              Yeh I know...both are just fantasy schemes....look good though ;) I had the navy one on the AH-1 Skyraider a while back I just found those on a google search...and thought I would share
                              Brandon Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
                                I'm also looking forward to see what people do with this plane. I've been looking forward to this plane for years. I don't think anyone is as excited as I am for this plane. :D
                                I've enjoyed watching Tigercat's fly at airshows for years and always thought is was a cool Grumman aircraft. After flying this FLRC F7F-3, I'm very impressive with it's flight characteristics and have a much greater respect for the design. Great job honoring this aircraft and those who have a connection to this iconic warbird. :)

Comment

wha! woooowwwwwwwww...oh %^&*% after I just spent $1200 with Motion this week...do you really think my wife will hammer down if I preorder this one? omg.. this is one of my most wanted planes!
                                  www.TSHobbies.com
                                  Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Lets see how fast the pre order sells out. Faster than Santa's sleigh I'll bet!!

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

Hey Kevhed!! Welcome to the forum, don't mind us, we all go nuts when a new Flightline bird is announced and our manners slip a little. Again welcome, and what a great time to come on board. Do you have any of the Flightline birds yet??

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

My orders in!!! what an awesome wife I have!
                                        www.TSHobbies.com
                                        Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

I enjoyed taking mine out to the field today without having to make sure that no other members were there to see it flying and possibly let the Cat out of the bag! Great day and great skies for media! You pilots are SO gonna love this plane. I especially love how scale she will take off ... nice and flat, shallow angle of attack on departure. None of this leaping off the ground and straight into a 45 degree climb-out. It is really easy to ease her off real scale-like!

Any one who'd like to see her fly and who is in the Greater SFO Bay area ... ;)

Comment

Working...
                                          X